[PROPOSAL]

*satisfied smile*

Manik was waiting desperately leaning on the chair while looking for her train. Finally he heard announcement and train came and he smile widely. Slowly slowly station 🚏become croudly but nandini didn't descend from the train. Finally he saw his angel was dismounted from the train. She was looking like an angel in her simple dress without make-up. She just put some lip gloss and looking damn cute.

 She just put some lip gloss and looking damn cute

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( everything was same as pic.)

She was struggling with her bag. Manik went to her and softly hold her bag. Her back collide with his broad chest and her breaths become uneasy their fingers got brushed. She felt something and suddenly take her hands back and turn and look at him. He smiles and she smiles back. He smiled looking her angelic face.

Nandini- sameer ji you came

Manik- yes i came

Nandini- but i told you to

Manik put his finger on her soft lips and his touch made her red and she become quite. He also felt her soft touch and feeling that he can lost his control take his hand back and look at her face, smiled.

Manik- nandini i came because i want to and our friendship is giving me all the rights to do so and one more thing why you always talk in hindi. We are indian i know your english is good but you should talk in hindi also.

She promptly nodded in no to him he become little sad.

Manik- ok if you don't want to talk.

Nandini- aise nhi hain vo hum yaha english main isliye bolte hain kyuki hamari language sabko thodi si Paculiar lagti hain. Aur hum nhi chahte ki koi hamari mazak udaye because of my language. Isliye bolte hain hum yaha english main.

She said in instant and then look at him and found him staring. She thought he will also make fun out of her so she looked down in embarrassment.

Manik's pov- her voice is so soothing and when she talks in hindi sorry 'my mistake' "shuddh hindi".
Her language is something magical. After hearing her i don't think i want to hear english from her. When she talks hindi she look so innocent what she is but it is something i can't explain and now i lost totally lost in her and i don't want to come out of my moment. Hayeeee manik sambhal khudko after hearing her i want to hear more of her hindi but for that stop making her 😣 uncomfortable just look at her she is looking so awkward. First of all control your eyes which are shamelessly ogling at her but inka kya kusoor.