[MY LOVE IN SOMEONE'S ARM]

Note_ didn't asked for votes that doesn't means you won't do it. Give me votes to get a new chapter soon.

Manik's pov

With my friends and all the family i came nandini's city to meet her and to tell her that i changed. The pain of loosing her has made my love strong and i am guilty for my doings. I can do anything to her her. Ramesh uncle even came along with us. He always treated me just like his son so he also want my happiness but alas he don't know anything about nandini's childhood and her deadly alliance with her chachi. She respect her so much then why she didn't got love. I just love alia now i love her as my sister because calling her as a friend would be her insult because whatever she did is more than what a friend do.

I came here just with that hope i'll get my nandini but after coming here, i just saw which i have never even thought in my dreams. My nandini is sitting on a couch with a other man and her chacha and chachiji is doing their tilak. They are joining them with their blessings in the presence of all of us. Alia was standing in the corner and she is upset on something. Nandini is also upset even their chacha ji is upset. Wait!!! When every one is upset then why the hell this roka ceremony is taking place. I won't let that happened. I'll soon do something i won't let nandini leave me so easily.

After their roka ceremony their all attention shift towards us. Narayan uncle look at us with happiest expressions where alia's mom was watching me as her dream. Thank god harshad told me everything if not then i would have got stuck in her drama. Double face lady but wait why i am paying my attention to her. I am here for nandini and for apologizing to both of them because i have hurt nandini directly but alia directly as whatever i said to nandini had affected alia equally as, they are so much attached with each other emotionally.

Suddenly looking at me alia become super happy but nandini try to control her tears. She is looking so beautiful but face is pale. That bastard besides her give me a displeased look seeming like he didn't like my presence but from now on you have to bear with it bloody moron. All the time i looked nandini with the softest expressions i have but she looked down. I felt that bastard clutched her hand tightly while looking at me.

How dare he holding her hand. I will cut his bloody hand.

Controlling my emotions i just stepped in with my family and narayan uncle came and hugged all of us where we touched their feet nandini came and touch my mom and dad feet and become super happy to see mummy in sindoor and mangalsutra. Alia did the same after taking blessings of elders they go inside to get us some snacks.

" Are what a pleasant surprise we are just going to inform you and inviting you for nandini's marriage." It hurts it hurts like hell to hear this. Nandini's, marriage with someone else. Is my mistake that much huge that no one is gonna even listen to me but nandini is not happy if she would be happy i will think of letting her go but her unhappy face made me more firm to take her.

" No narayan ji we came to meet you and even we have came with a proposal. " Ramesh uncle said sadly looking at me and my whole family and friends looking at me with sad expressions so was i.

" Raghav beta meet my family friend and his family. " As narayan uncle exclaimed he came with a fake smile and touch elders feet.

" He is raghav nandini's fiance." As chacha ji exclaimed i was feeling so low. If i wouldn't had did all that then i would have standing beside nandini as her fiance.

Soon narayan uncle shift us to guest rooms and alia and nandini came to serve us. I look at nandini but she wasn't looking at me. Suddenly a tear escaped from her eyes and fall it into a glass of water and i picked the same glass. Nandini look at my face with shocked expressions but my eyes were just shouting my love and pain. She ran out when she couldn't overcome and suppress her feelings.