[SCHOLARSHIP & PROPOSAL]

Nandini heard all the things and alia was so shocked to see raghav's obsession towards her sister because teasing is a different thing but this kind of behaviour is so dangerous, this could be dangerous for someone so alia didn't think anything and directly barge inside the room. Raghav and gaurav look at her before raghav could say anything she slapped him.

"How bloody dare you?" Gaurav growled while gripping alia's elbow making her wince in pain.

"Just listen to me alia." Raghav try to be calm as much as he can because he knew one mistake from him and he will loose nandini.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? Open your goddamn eyes raghav. This little girl has slapped you. How dare she slapped you?" Gaurav roared at raghav and shoot daggers at alia.

"She is sister of nandini." Raghav said still trying to be calm as much as he can.

"Oh!! So you have heard everything. We are giving you a second chance to apologise since you're related to nandini. So apologise and go and dare you if you open you mouth." Gaurav tried to threaten alia and alia rolled her eyes and jerk his hand off her elbow.

"Apologise to him, are you kidding me? I thought he is a good guy who really likes my sister but he clearly proved me wrong. He is a shameless person who can stoop to any level of craziness. He can even harm my sister. I won't leave both of you, i will tell everyone the real face of yours. I will tell everyone how much of a psycho you're." Alia warned pointing her finger at raghav but to her dismay, raghav just burst into laughter with gaurav and they both hi-fi.

"What you will do darling, please care to explain?" Raghav asked smirking.

"People will call you mad because he is a gem for the world and think if he field a case of defamation against you then how much you're going to suffer?" Gaurav showed her a malicious smile which made alia feel disgusted.

"But i can surely tell my di about your this psychotic behaviour and i know she will believe me." She said walking backwards looking directly into raghav's eyes which transform themself instantly from jestful to raged.

She was heading back to the door when raghav gripped her wrist from behind and said in eerily cold voice,
"Don't even dare to move from here."

Alia let out a sarcastic laugh and look into his eyes challanging him through her eyes,"what do you think you can stop me by doing these kiddish acts. I won't let anyone ruin my didi's life."

"See alia i don't have any grudges against you. I just love nandini so much and believe me, i can do anything to get her. I will always keep her happy." Raghav assured alia but alia's eyes were burning like a hot lava.

"Really raghav you're still assuring me over these things. I have seen your behaviour and seriously i must say you must consult a doctor for yourself. I won't let you come close to my sister." Raghav took some intimidating steps towards alia and was going to utter something when he heard loud sobs of someone, he looked shocked and then see alia who was now smirking st her victory. His bewildered gaze fall on the door and found nandini whose eyes were teary.  Nandini just barge inside and free alia hand from his grip.

"Raghav i am not a thing which you can get by your power or your money. I love my chachaji and i will marry with his choice only. Sorry but you don't love me, you just want to possess me which is not right. It could be harmful for you as well as for me and my family or please from now on let's maintain a distance. You were right people think that you're a gem of a person so please try to be like one." Saying that nandini hold alia's hand who was still ready to burst on raghav and gaurav and silently head out.

After their hectic day when nandini and alia finally reach their home, they found shikha really happy as if she got some buried treasure.

"Ohh nandini beta you came. I was just waiting for your arrival desperately." Shikha exclaimed in most joyful tone and alia and nandini passed a look at each other being utter shocked. Shikha never try to be gentle with nandini and today she is almost sugar coating her words this made nandini happy but alia suspicious.