[KAVYA]

Navya was so shocked and she was laying on the bad in totally shocked condition. Muskan was banging the door from outside but she was so shocked. Finally she went and open the door and saw a huffing and anxious muskan. Muskan come inside and saw navya who was very shocked. She comes in and make her sit on bad which was placed nearby and herself got settled on it beside her.

Navya- i am so shocked muskan.

Muskan- about kabir

Navya nodded.

Muskan- see navya after hearing him i got only one point on which my heart got stuck and that is he loves you navya. He loves you so much.

Navya watch her totally astonished.
Muskan creases her hairs just like elder sister.

Muskan- logo ki zindagi beet jati hain sachche pyaar ki talash main aur navya vo pyaar tere paas khud chalkar aaya hain.

Navya- per kabir

Muskan- i know his background is so strong and he is a businessman but that doesn't means he doesn't deserve a small town and simple yet beautiful girl like you. See navya love doesn't see class standards love just happens. Aur tu hi toh bolti thi na vo kitna handsome hai and all that.

Navya- what should i do? Muski my mind isn't working properly. I have never imagine something like this. Kabir himself but how can kabir fall for me he toh don't know me what if this all might be a prank of him.

Muskan- this is not navya

Kabir- if this would be then you can kill me navya and i won't show you my face.

Muskan- i am going.

Muskan give both of them a assured look and went out while closing the door. Navya was looking on him and shivering a little and he sat on his knees in front of her and hold her hand.

Kabir- i am also a human navya. Don't shiver like this. Relax i am not here in order to eat you up. I am just here to talk to you. So will you listen navya.

Navya nodded in yes.

Kabir- ok so let me start i know you must be having lots of questions in your brains about me and my gang and i also want to know everything about you, your friends and your family but i am not here to threaten you to love me navya. I want also a lovey dovey relationship with you but with your all will navya. Yes i love you and this reality no one can change but you love me or not it's matters to me the most.

Listening to this navya's heart melted and she see him with most softened eyes and when he saw her lovingly her averted her gaze.

Kabir- all i want is just a chance from you. You are here for 2 years na then just give me 2 months if i won't be able to procreate your feelings towards me then i will not force you to love me back but one thing which will be the reality of my life after that is you are my first and last love.

Listening his true feelings about herself navya lost all the control on herself and sit on her knees and hugged him. He smiles and hugged her back.

Kabir- and about your prank doubt. I am giving you full authority to kill me if you found it as a joke or a prank. So now tell me navya naveli will you give me a chance.

She broke the hug and nodded in yes and Kabir hugged her this time.

They heard a knock and they broke apart and got up from their places and kabir wipe off her tears and signalled him to be happy.

Kabir went and open the door and whole gang come inside the room with muskan.

Dhruv asked curiously- so bhabhi kya decision hain aapka.