[One-Shot] [Lemon] Shizuo Heiwajima x Celty's Sister [DRRR!] I Can't Help It

Something New

My family was normal.~Shizuo Heiwajima

[One-Shot] [Lemon] Shizuo Heiwajima x Celty's Sister [DRRR!]

Requested By: ToshiroLover

Written By DesertButterfly

A year had passed since Clarith and Shizuo's relationship grew meaningful. They first started going out together as friends and now, they were finally in a romantic relationship. Although they were in a relationship, the romance was very limited.

Shizuo didn't mind nor did he supposedly care but Clarith was extremely bothered by it. She was happy that he felt the same attraction she felt for him, but it was like it was a lie. Yet, she couldn't bring herself to be angry at him. After all, Shizuo wasn't exactly the type to be romantic.

However, Clarith really wanted to change that. So in order to be somewhat 'closer', she suggested the both of them go to a casino. Clarith thought it was a safe idea but being the dangerous city Ikebukoro is, Celty felt uncomfortable of the idea.

It did take time for Clarith to convince her overprotective sister, but she finally managed to do it after giving Celty all the details of what she will do and will not.

"What now?" Shizuo questions the excited Clarith as they were now in front of Ikebukoro's popular casino.

"We can go to any kind of restaurant and if we have time, we can watch a movie. Now, let's hurry inside before we waste our precious time!" Clarith pulls Shizuo inside and looks for a perfect restaurant for the both of them.

A fast food restaurant caught her eye and from there on, they both enjoyed their time together until one certain mistake effected the both of them.

(Time Skip ~ because I'm lazy xD)

"Shit..." Shizuo grumbles to himself as he drags Clarith into a hotel room he had to pay for.

Thanks to Clarith 'unknowingly' drinking three glasses of beer, her plans for spending time with Shizuo had been interrupted. Since she was too much of a drunkard to walk or even talk properly, Shizuo couldn't possibly bring her home. But he did wonder to himself if it was even possible for a Dullahan to get drunk.

After he sets Clarith on the one bed, he immediately got her a bottle of water.

"You're an idiot." Shizuo sighs at Clarith struggling form to even take a sip.

"Sowwy, Shizuooo~" Clarith laughs but then she started to uncontrollably hiccup.

"You should rest." Shizuo was about to get up from the bed but Clarith pulls on his sleeve rather harshly.

"Don't weave meh."

A vein popped on his head as he gritted his teeth in annoyance. "You need rest."

"Nooo, you can't go. I want to swend more time with chu." She sobs and pulls on his arm, which causes him to fall on top of her.

She swiftly grabs his collar and locked her lips with his. He slid his tongue in and in return, she moaned as her tongue fought back. The both of them stopped to breathe until he slowly licked her jaw.

"You really are an idiot," He once again, grumbles with a tint of pink spreading across his face.

As gently as he could, he took off her clothes while she unbuttoned his shirt and pants. Clarith then wrapped her arms on his neck and brought him closer, licking his lips.

She felt his member against her womanhood and a slow, long moan escaped her lips. As if that was his cue, he entered her with a single movement. At first, she hissed in pain but then it started turning into pleasuring moans.

She moved her hips and he entered her more, causing her to yell. Shizuo accelerated his movements by grabbing her breasts and giving it all he had. Clarith tightly closed her eyes as she released small pants.

Her wild pleasure increased, making her hips faster against him. She yelled his name repeatedly while he groans, feeling the same wild pleasure.

Hearing him groan made her feel hotter and she felt herself climaxing soon. It was like Shizuo sensed that she was close to her climax, so he pulled his member out of her, leaving the two of them catching their breaths.

Exhausted on the rather large and sturdy bed, Clarith kisses the blondes head as she quickly falls asleep with her hugging his waist. Shizuo on the other hand, blushed at her cuteness and hugged her as well.