[Lime] Ruki Mukami x Reader [Diabolik Lovers] Just A Taste

Just A Taste

This feeling called love can burn on a totally different vector, just like how roses are able to bloom and wither. It means that without anger, the emotion love has no place to grow nor to bloom. Beautiful flowers need certain thorns to achieve to bloom. Though, because they have that, it is what makes roses so beautiful.❞ ~Ruki Mukami

[Lime] Ruki Mukami x Reader [Diabolik Lovers]

Requested by: Bloody-Cross

A/N I'm picking requests at random still :) So just comment if you want yours done. And yeah, season 2 of this show is killing me it's amazing.

You loved Ruki with all your heart, you truly did.

Looking past the fact that he was a vampire, (one that seemed to have a nearly unquenchable thirst at times) had a traumatic past that effected his day-to-day functioning, and even had tendencies to get so angry that he would disappear from your life for endless days without a word was somewhat easier, compared to how he reacted sexually.

"Ruki, I knew you were upset, but this kind of hurts-" you winced in momentary as he pulled the ropes even tighter together, making sure that you wrists were secured and bound. Already, you could hear Ruki's ragged breath grow even rougher as he nuzzled his mouth against your neck.

His fangs prodded and grazed over your soft and warm skin, but he hesitated to take a bite. Instead, Ruki allowed for his tongue to suck on the bare flesh as he bent you over the bed, since he noticed you were distracted.

"You know the safe word- if it hurts, just say so."

You were obliging more than you thought you were. It had been almost two weeks since the last time you had seen the brown-haired man but of course, when he arrived at your tiny apartment (that was very far away from his mansion of a home, since he didn't wish to allow for his brothers to know of your existence) you welcomed him with open arms.

He didn't appear upset at first at all- actually, cuts and mark adorned his cold face and the expression he held was unknown to you. Currently, all you knew was that he had a hunger to fill his sexual needs, and you were typically the one used whenever ever his sex drive got going.

Something hard was prodding against thigh and form the way his hands ravished the sides of your waist, and his kisses grew harder, that he absolutely needed you. Whether it was because of pain he needed to subdue, or because he needed to escape the world for a moment, or if he just needed to be with you for a mere a moment- you decided it was best to simply to let him have his way.

He said you were his anyway, and the he was yours as well- so you might as well enjoy the relationship while it lasts.

A/N

yeah the reader was very submissive in this one

this was so short because i honestly had other ones i wanted to write, and i wasnt really feelin this one...