[Imagine] [Lemon] Armin x Neko!Reader [Attack On Titan] Nyaa~

Nyaa~

❝...To me, you will turn into a bad person...❞ ~Armin Arlert

[Imagine] [Lemon] Armin x Neko!Reader [Attack On Titan]

Requested By: xXMistyFurXx

Written by the first new co-writer @Limit_Infinity ! ♥

"Armin~," you laid your head on your closest friend's shoulder, "I'm bored."

"Mm," he muttered and ran his hand through your (h/c) hair, brushing by your little cat ears. He tugged a little on one. You shifted. "S-sorry," Armin moved his hand back to his lap.

"Nothing to be sorry about," you said and grabbed his hand. His cheeks tinted pink. Your tail swayed side to side and rubbed against his hip. "Armin, can you entertain me?"

"Wha--uh, what do you want to do?"

"What do you think about my ears?" you asked spontaneously.

"I think they're cute," he said. He looked like he hadn't meant to say that, but it was the first thing that came to mind.

"Aww, really?" you sat up and gazed at him. Armin looked everywhere around the room but at you. You frowned. You swung your leg over him and plopped down, straddling his lap. The bed you were sitting on creaked. "Oi."

Armin's face turned a deep shade of red. He cleared his throat and turned away.

"Would you stop ignoring me?" you leaned into his line of vision, "Please?"

"Um, you're kind of close, (Y/n)."

"Aren't friends supposed to be close? We're friends right?" you asked, wrapping your arms around his neck and scooting forward a little bit. You felt something hard prod in between your legs. Your tail stood up straight. ". . . Did you have something in your pocket?"

"N-no," Armin was blushing deeply.

"Then what's this?" You ran your hand over the tent-shaped bulge in his pants. He made a noise that sounded like a strangled moan.

Suddenly, grabbing you by the back of your head, he pulled you into a rough kiss. You arched your back into him, squeaking a little when he touched your ears. You pulled away, unsure. You searched his deep blue eyes. You knew something was happening, but you didn't know exactly what.

Armin pulled you in for another kiss. You parted your lips a little. When his tongue dove in, toying with your own, you knew what was happening.

Moving quickly, you pulled off his shirt then your own.

"(Y/n)," Armin breathed. His eyes traveled your torso.

"Armin," you panted in response, "I want you to take me."

"I-I can't--"

"Yes, you can."

You started to undo his belt. He reached out to stop you, but you wrapped your long tail around his wrist. You grinned and removed the belt, dropping it to the floor. You ran your hands over his torso, rolling your hips a little. Armin let out a groan. You slid your tail into the hem of his pants. He lifted his his hips and you pulled off his bottoms, boxers too. Ignoring his size, you closed your eyes and planted your lips on his again.

With your hands buried in Armin's blonde hair, you opted for a more creative way to pleasure him. Slowly you looped your tail around his member, and began sliding it up and down. You captured Armin's moans in your mouth, the noises he made sending heat spiraling down your core.

Armin pushed you back, just a little bit, and muttered, "Faster," then pulled you back to his lips. You moved you tail faster. He twitched under you. You knew he was close, and before he could say anything he released on your tail. You wiped the white substance off your tail and licked your fingers. Armin blushed and looked away.

"Armin," you said, "I'm ready." You removed all of the clothing on your lower half.

"Y-you don't have to rush," Armin's eyes kept wandering downwards and flicked back to your face.

"But I really want to," you grabbed his member and sat, grunting a little at the pain.

Armin bucked his hips. You let out a moan and gripped his shoulders. You raised your hips and slammed them down in time with his hips. You dug your nails into his back and mewled loudly. Armin kept at it until you yelled his name and came on him.

"Armin," you panted, "That was fun."

"Yeah?" Armin leaned back on his hands.

"Maybe," you yawned and fell onto his chest, "We could do that again sometime."

You drifted off to sleep in his arms.

A/N.... proofreading lemons are awkward yet entertaining.