[Imagine] Hikaru Hitachiin x Oblivious!Reader [OHSHC] Understand

Understand

Now go easy on him, princesses. Kaoru is quite the crybaby.❞ ~Hikaru Hitachiin

[Imagine] Hikaru Hitachiin x Oblivious!Reader [OHSHC]

Requested by: ASL14560

A/N dat quote tho.
Written by DesertButterfly one if my baes <3

"Twincest..." You grunted as you watched the Hitachiin brothers do their romantic moment in front of squealing girls.

It's not like you chose to visit the host club out of your own free will. Your best friend, who was shy to come alone, begged for you to keep her company. While your best friend practically fangirled whenever either of them spoke, you just kind of zoned out.

Why weren't you interested in them?

Well, they don't acknowledge you. Why should you pay attention to people who don't pay attention to you? Besides, it's not like it'll affect you in any sort of way.

For you, it didn't seem to affect you, but it was different for the older twin. No matter how much he tried to catch your attention with his flirty antics, you still payed no attention.

Hikaru was extremely displeased. The more you didn't acknowledge him or even his brother, his frown became more and more visible. It even surprised him the shrieks of the lady customers didn't snap you out of your daydreams.

Sighing from the boredom, you tapped your friends shoulder to get her attention. However, that didn't get her attention since she was still fangirling along with the other girls.

You guessed no one would notice you were about to leave so, you got up from the elegant couches and marched your way to the exit. Then again, you still had to try to walk nicely because of the fluffy, yellow uniform you were wearing.

The hallways were empty as the sun shined brightly through the large windows. Indeed, this solemn atmosphere was much more better than being inside a room filled with flirty men and screaming girls. You were just one of those girls that couldn't handle annoying things like that.

Just when you started to get comfortable with the rays of the sun warming every inch of your body, you heard a very familiar voice.

"Hey." Turning around to see the source of the voice, you see one of the twins smiling at you.

"Hello...Hikaru, right?" You asked him as you tilt your head.

"Correct!"

"Um, do you need-" Before you could've finished saying your question, a red rose neared your face. Taking the rose from his hands, you gave him a questioning look.

"A rose? What for?"

"Of course, for you!"

"Thank you... Is that all you wanted to do?"

Sighing at how you didn't get a hint on what he meant, he leans clear to your face. "Do you understand why I gave you a rose?"

"As a present, right?"

"But why would I give you a present?"

No matter how much you tapped you chin and scratched your head, you still couldn't guess on why he'd give you a present.

All of a sudden, you felt warm pair of lips peck your right cheek.

Although it was just a peck, he made sure that it was a very loving kiss on the cheek.

"Now can you guess why I gave you a rose and why I did that?"

"Y-You want to be my f-friend?" Your cheeks were dusted with a pink shade as your eyes twinkled with excitement.

His eye twitched in irritation for having a big crush on such an oblivious girl.

Man, for a girl who can tell apart twins, she sure couldn't tell the difference between friendship and a confession.

A/N
Too flippin adorable.