[Imagine] Jealous!Ciel Phantomhive x Reader [Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji] Parties

Parties

I've long since forgotten . . . how to smile . . . joyfully.❞ ~Ciel Phantomhive

[Imagine] Jealous!Ciel Phantomhive x Reader [Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji]

Requested By: madie2588

It had been an official full year of you working at the Phantomhive manor and the staff decided to throw you a well deserved party. Only Sebastian and the staff members were invited.

Even the household Master -Ciel- made an appearance. Though he was quiet most of the evening and only watched you in silence.

What's going through his head? You thought as you took another bite of a delicious strawberry.

"Y/N, it will be a pleasure for me to serve you tonight, since you are the guest of honor." Sebastian called to you, as he bowed.

You face grew red at his words -particularly at how he phrased it. It will be a pleasure for me to serve you tonight...

"Sebastian you don't need to speak to her in that voice."

"Certainly, Young Master. But, tonight is for her so she may have whatever she wishes for."

You eyes wandered to see Ciel's expression to see how he would react. You were hoping for an outburst or some sort of way that showed he cared, but he looked neutral.

The room was lavish and had two chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. The walls were tan with white hand-painted embroidery and the floor was white tiles. Lavish food had been set out onto a table and was prepared courtesy of Sebastian. Mei-rin decorated, Finny brought in Y/F/Fs(your favorite flower) to place in many places and Bardroy told Sebastian what your favorite foods were. (Of course Sebastian wouldn't allow him to cook). They all did so much for you but your heart wasn't satisfied.

And you knew why.

The one person you wanted attention from didn't help with anything at all. Ciel.

"Y/N, if it is a nice day tomorrow, would you like to feed the stray cats with me?" Sebastian suggested as he walked over to you.

You ripped your eyes away from Ciel, and looked at the raven haired man.

"S-sure."

"Lovely. After, we could have a picnic if that's alright."

"I guess..." You mumbled.

"I'd come to of course." Ciel interjected as he shot daggers at Sebastian with his eyes.

"But Young Master, you're allergic to cats. I'm not sure that would work out..."

"If this separates you from Ciel, I don't think we should go. I mean you are his personal butler."

Sebastian's smile faltered for a moment, but he agreed.

~

After you were done snacking on foods, music started and everyone was dancing.

But soon a slow song came on. Finny and Bardroy stopped dancing and awkwardly went to sit at a table to talk, and Mei-rin was going to ask Sebastian to dance... when he suddenly came up to you.

"May I?" He asked.

Ciel had seemed to be avoiding you for the rest of the night, so you didn't seem the harm if one dance.

You smiled up at Sebastian. He gingerly placed his hands onto your waist and twirled you around. He seemed to know all of the steps at the right pace and time, and made you stumble a bit. You were often told you were a good dancer, but you didn't expect to be out-shined by a butler.

Sebastian dipped you down and your breath hitched.

The room seemed to slow down as you two gazed at each and he leaned closer... until the music stopped.

As if the trance had been broken, your eyes widened and you heard a loud voice.

"That's enough! I think Y/N has had enough of your filthy hands touching her."

Sebastian smiled deceivingly before he brought you back to a stand and removed his hands.

"Young Master, It is Y/N's celebration and she does want someone to dance with her-"

"Then I'll do it." Ciel scoffed.

Sebastian smiled again, "As you wish."

As if he was just realizing what he just said Ciel froze as he tried to decipher what to do next.

Finally, he walked up to you with his head slightly down, since he was trying to hide his reddened cheeks.

"Let's get this over with." He murmured as he held out his hand.

You smiled knowing that he wouldn't make this effort for just anyone. Even if you were his maid, it was nice to know that he thought of you somewhat.

Taking his hand, he pulled you close and rest one arm on your waist and the other on your upper back. You didn't waste anytime to gently lean your head on his open shoulder and hum softly.

"What are you doing?!" He asked surprised.

"Enjoying myself..." You replied.

"I wouldn't do this for any girl. You know-"

"I do know that..." You interrupted his speech as you told him.

"Maybe this was a mistake. There's so much work to be done..."

"I guess the decision is yours... Sebastian is always willing to take your place-" You felt the grip on your wast get tighter, and Ciel lowered his upper hand slightly. You could sense the scowl he was sending in Sebastian's direction.

"No... this is alright."

"It's perfect," You said after him.

"It... is. It really is." He finished.

A/N

Did know that Ciel named Sebastian after his previous dog xD DO YOU SEE THE IRONY IN THAT? POOR SEBBY XD CIEL REALLY DOES SEE SEBASTIAN AS ANOTHER 'GUARD DOG' SUCH AS THE QUEEN SEES HIM.