[Imagine] Levi Ackerman x "Original Character" [Attack on Titan] //No Title

Special one-shot for daddylotor69, love you hoe. Happy birthday.

-

"Titans!"

"Eren, shut up." A girl with short, chocolate brown hair sighed as she tugged Eren roughly by the shirt, signaling him for him to sit down, quietly underneath the large oak tree. Eventually the chestnut-haired boy complied unhappily and he sat beside his girlfriend. 

"But," he mumbled as laid down on his back roughly, causing dirt to fly everywhere, though Brie remained sitting criss-crossed on the vibrantly green grass. "What if they go to far out and a titan somehow gets them?" Eren questioned as he nudged the girl's knee with his thigh. 

"We aren't that far outside from the walls, firstly- and titans rarely come this close to this part anymore. So calm down. And Christina has Levi with her doesn't she? I'm sure she's safe enough." Her fingers gently flipped them book to the next page, as her eyes grazed the first sentence, though she wasn't entirely focused on the book. Brie was actually worried about Eren, who was worried about Levi and Christina.

Yesterday, the impossible had happened: Levi offered to 'privately' train a student in open action.

But Brie managed to figure out that it was a huge ploy. Honestly the ravenette wanted to be alone with Christina, that was all- at least that's what Brie had hoped. If she was wrong and Levi actually didn't have plans to confess to Christina, then she would have willingly put one of her best friends in danger.

So, eventually Brie had caved in and told her boyfriend Eren that they should secretly follown the two out as far as possible- far enough that Levi and Christina had no idea they were being tailed by personal stalkers, but close enough to help if danger occurred and somehow and their indestructible captain needed aide. They didn't have 3D Maneuvering Gear, but who needed that when your boyfriend was a titan shifter? 

... he had yet to hone his abilities and use them at all times when it was necessary, but Eren was slowly learning at his own pace. That's all Brie was truly concerned about.

"So what do we do now?" Eren asked in a lower voice, as he closed his eyes and attempted to relax. He gently leaned closer to Brie and found a bit of comfort in her warmth. 

"We just wait," she hummed in response, before a devious smile broke onto her lips. "We wait and hope that they come back hand in hand! Ready to get married and have beautiful childr-"

...

Eren's beloved was a bit eccentric and a shipper, but that was an aspect he enjoyed most about her. 

~

The forest ground shook underneath Christina as she fell for what felt like the hundredth time. Her palms were sweaty, her legs were aching, and it felt like her core was throbbing from both slight hunger and exhaustion. But she got back onto her feet again, taking deep breaths of the fresh forest air and looked around into the trees. 

How exactly was this fair training? Christina wasn't sure, but Levi surely wasn't going easy on her in the slightest . "Is that all you've got?" She shouted into the void, her ponytail coming slightly undone as wisps of black hair flew in front of her eyes, and sweat lightly trickled down her face. For this training the girl was told to remove her gear since they would be practicing hand to hand combat for this training. Apparently titans weren't the only dangers lurking about- at least that's what Levi has stated when he gave Christina a very thorough talking to.

"I'm surprised you've been able to keep up," the deep, taunting voice appeared to have come from the right, so Christina was prepared to dodge from that angle. Instead, a a sharp jab was felt amongst her left side and she went toppling over once more.

Before her plush body could fall to the floor, a rough hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her upwards in a swift fashion. If the ravenette-haired girl weren't so heated at the moment, with Levi's ability to hit her at every opening he took and her inability to properly block and strike back maybe she would've noticed how close her Captain was. 

... or the fact that he had yet to let go of her wrist, and his other hand was grasping her waist. 

"Are we done yet?" she breathed out harshly, slowly coming to terms with the situation. Currently she stood just an inch shorter than Levi and with him looking down at her with his tender grey eyes, she was suddenly beginning to shy away. "I mean... I'm just tired. We've been at this for what feels like hours. Maybe... we should call it day." 

As long as she looked anywhere but his eyes. Or nose. Or lips- wait was Levi leaning closer? Jesus Chri-

"You've worked hard today." Levi breathed out as he tilted his head closer. "You deserve a reward since I've being pushing you to your limits."

She closed her brown eyes quickly, nearly melting into Levi's soothing grasp before a chuckle could be heard. Though Levi hadn't loosened his grips he was still hanging onto Christina. The man was wearing an earnest expression as he gazed down onto the girl's current expression. Eyes squeezed close, pouting lips and red tainting her cheeks which told of her hard work during the training. 

She really did need a reward, so Levi willingly gave it to her. 

Levi closed the space left between them and kissed her tenderly, before pulling away, wanting to savor the sensation of her soft lips and the expression she had be wearing. Oh boy, if she hadn't been red then, Christina surely was now as her eyes jolted open and she attempted to asses the situation.

"Sometimes I wish... you weren't so dense." He said seriously. "If it weren't for Cadet Brie I would have never known that you liked me, either. At all." 

Christina's mouth was agape as she mentally cursed Brie for not being able to keep a secret to herself for once. 

"You could've given me a heads up before kissing me at least." 

She couldn't completely deny that she didn't have feelings for Levi, and it felt nice to know that he reciprocated. A warm feeling was budding in the midst of their hearts as a comfortable silence engulfed them. It wasn't until Levi took Christina's hand into his own, and walked towards their gear did Christina understand the feeling inside of her. 

This felt like happiness.

"Should we spar a bit more before heading back? I'm sure Brie and Eren are waiting somewhere-"

"-dying to know if we got together or not." Christina finished for him, a small smile forming on her lips as she looked up to her Captain. Her non-official-but-it-sort-of-just-became-official boyfriend. "I think maybe after I win a round or two, we can head back and tell them the good news."

Levi patted her head gently. "That sounds like a plan."

I haven't written in so long sorry it's trash.