[One-Shot] Cheater!Levi Ackerman x Reader [Attack on Titan] Future

Future

The only thing that we're allowed to do is to believe that we won't regret the choice we made.❞ ~Levi Ackerman

[Imagine] Cheater!Levi Ackerman x Reader [Attack on Titan]

Requested by: LeviBomBastic

A/N the irony of that quote.

You couldn't look either of them in the eye, in fear that the queasy feeling in your stomach wouldn't settle or that you'd possibly slap Levi.

Again.

Never had you thought that this situation would get so bad, that Erwin would call a meeting between all four of you, in order to stop the rising tension ready to burst. Frankly, it was bound to explode even though it had been a mere two days.

Yes, two days of your nearly non-stop sobbing over the fact that Levi had cheated on you, with Petra in your shared room.

Your first response was a bombard of random and frivolous thoughts;

Does he no longer love me?

Is this the first time?

...has he always thought of Petra in this way?

You didn't care to hear the excuses nor the pleas for forgiveness- in the moment you stumbled upon them, your faith in Levi had disappeared alongside your hopes for a clear future with him. The only thing refusing to leave was the genuine love you still had for the stout man you had dated for almost three years.

"Normally, I don't like to get involved in personal affairs of my comrades," that was actually a lie on Erwin's behalf. You all had been a team for so long that you were each other's lives. Socially, mentally, and for some physically, you all had ties to one another in some form.

But, you didn't dare stop the tall man from pacing the room in front of you all, as he attempted to state his point, though you knew what was coming.

"Mistakes have been made," you didn't fail to notice how Levi shifted uncomfortably in his seat nor how Petra was so nervous that she hadn't moved an inch... The shame in her eyes was evident though she cast her head down quickly, and her hair managed to conceal her face from your sight. "But for the sake of the entire Survey Corps, let personal feelings go- at least outside of the walls, and on missions."

Your jaw refused to open and let words pass through. For the past two days, no words sown from hatred nor sadness had gone through your lips for Levi. He had so noticeably broken your trust, -him of all individuals- yet you didn't have the heart to officially tell him off.

The only action you had managed to succeed in, was slapping humanity's strongest straight across his filthy cheek.

"Petra, please excuse us." Erwin gave her a worrisome look, though she was quick to scramble away with her head still low, and a sense of fear and awkwardness radiating off of her.

No one opened their mouths as the room fell silent- you stared ahead at the bookshelf that sat across from you in the room whilst you played with your hands, and Levi held a begrudging expression. He was either trying to figure out his words, or felt that he should remain silent. "Does anyone have anything to say about the current... Predicament?" Erwin inquired soflty.

He was now talking on a level of equality- he was speaking to you and Levi as a friend instead of a Commander that had a sense of finality in every word. He truly was attempting to keep a calm composure, since it was obvious that you both were tense. Erwin knew of the situation, obviously, since he was one of the first people you had spilled your heart out to as you alerted him of the news.

"I want new quarters, immediately." You finally spoke, your voice a bit dry and hoarse- another sign of how much you had cried the previous night. You couldn't stand the thought of even being in the same confined room with Levi, let alone sleep with him in the same bed.

Levi's grey eyes flickered to yours for a moment, as his features softened at the sudden sound of your voice. But, he regained the expression he held before though his lips held a quiver, "don't."

Those were Levi's only words as he tore his gaze away from yours and heaved a deep sigh, with his fist clenching at his side. "Don't go."

Your chair scraped against the floor as you stood up abruptly, and anger filled you to the brim. "Are you fucking kidding me? You slept with her in that room- what makes you think that I'd ever want you back?!"

Levi stayed in his seat, but shifted a bit as he turned away from you and Erwin, showing his broad back. It was apparent that he hadn't slept in quite some time. The dark circles underneath his eyes use to be red but were now turning purple, his posture was terrible, and his usual authoritative and dominate attitude had seemingly evaporated into the air.

Your words had hurt him, but a small part of you wanted him to experience the small sense of hurt you had felt a few night's before... But that was simply a part of human nature, the terrible urge to make Levi felt what you had.

"Levi," tears were brewing in your eyes and felt as if they were burning as they streamed down your reddening cheeks. You were so sick of crying. "...why?"

All you needed was a valid excuse for his betrayal- not that he was drunk, and that Petra just happened to be there- why had he so easily taken you for granted even though you gave him your all?

Erwin was comforting you as he placed his hand on your back and blocked your sight of Levi. The tears had blurred your vision anyhow, but it was soothing to know that Erwin was attempting to help in the little ways he could.

"Y/N, let's leave him alone- I'll speak with the higher ups and make arrangements for your new room."

And with that, you stumbled out of the room while Erwin guided you, and left behind a man who had broken you... And was now suffering the consequences.
-

A/N This will have a part two posted next because the person that requested this wants the reader to have a happy ending while Levi is still sad. Ya'll want Eren or Erwin? Someone else?

I think I got better at writing angsty things what do you guys think?

I feel like writing one-shots again and I'm excited to do it~