[One-Shot] [Lemon] Shiro!Kaneki Ken x Ghoul!Armin Arlert [AOT/TG] First

First

I'm not useless. Try to beat my intelligence first before saying such things.❞ ~Armin Arlert

[One-Shot] [Lemon] White Haired!Kaneki Ken x Ghoul!Armin Arlert [AOT/TG]

Requested By: InSaNiTyGhOuL

WARNING, SEXUAL CONTENT! VERY DETAILED! BOYXBOY! 1st lemon...

"He's been studying so hard lately for school, and I don't know what to do." Kaneki sighed as he began to get up from the chair and shrug on his coat.

"Well... I don't know talk to him about it. Maybe if he knows that he's stressing you out, he'll won't over-work himself." Touka suggested as she looked at the masks that surrounded her. Some were highly detailed, while others were extremely bland.

"I've tried that, but he won't listen..." Kaneki sighed as he looked around the shop.

To Kaneki, Uta's shop wasn't familiar but felt safe. The faint smell of alcohol mixed with warmness reminded him of Uta. He often went to Uta for advice, and his latest troubles had been about his boyfriend of one-year, Armin.

They met 14 months ago, when Armin nearly killed an innocent human for food but Kaneki stopped him. Since then they learned that they really liked each other, so Armin moved in and they haven't hd any troubles- until now.

"Sleep with him."

Kaneki nearly choked on air when he heard Uta's suggestion.

"What?!" Kaneki said loudly.

Uta's expression remained neutral, then turned confused.

"So you two haven't done it? Oh... well do it tonight, before Armin over-works himself."

"Uta! Stop talking, I can't just go home and do that to him! He's a virgin-"

"I'm pretty sure you're a virgin as well," Uta smiled, before he finished the final touches on Armin's new and first mask.

"I never said that..." Kaneki replied back, as blush dusted across his face.

Touka was oddly quiet. Her face was held a grin as she tried not to laugh out loud. It took all her strength to not laugh at Kaneki's predicament.

"You seem like the type to save your first time for someone special, so I just assumed. Come get the mask tomorrow, it'll be dry." Uta explained as he set the mask down.

"Do you really think it would work?" Kaneki asked getting hopeful. He was willing to try anything if it would help Armin. Even this.

"Well, let's go find out loverboy." Touka chimed in as she let out a small laugh.

She dragged Kaneki out of the store, and began the small walk back to their apartments at Anteiku.

~

"Armin I'm back." Kaneki said lowly, since he hoped that Armin would be asleep, since he needed the rest. He could smell human flesh faintly in the air, so that told him that Armin had at least eaten something.

"Welcome back," a tired voice replied. Kaneki set his coat in the closet, and walked to the tiny livingroom. All he saw were notes everywhere, and a tired blond looking over them.

"Armin..."

"Huh?" He replied without looking up.

"Babe, you need to stop." Kaneki murmured soothingly.