[Imagine] [Lemon] Levi Ackerman x Reader [Attack On Titan] Drunk

Drunk

I don't know... I never have. I can believe in my own abilities or the choices of companions I trust. But no one ever knows how it will turn out.❞ ~Levi Ackerman

[Imagine] [Lemon] Levi Ackerman x Reader [Attack On Titan]

Requested By: Hanjinaynay

You were over it.

Hanji was over it.

The whole survery corps team was over it.

Heck, even the titans were over it... not that they cared in the first place.

But apparently Levi wasn't.

You and Levi had been dating for two years, ever since you joined the survery corps. You met him throught Hanji -which surprised everyone. Some people joke that he only likes you because you don't surpass his height... which is hard to come by in most of the girls in the survey corps.

A sigh escaped your mouth as you slouched down at the dinner table. Soon, Eren was nudging your shoulder to see what was wrong with you. He stopped when you got annoyed, and only grunted at him.

"What, Jaeger?" You ased sternly as you scooted away from him slightly.

"Geesh you become more like your stone cold boyfriend everyday. All I wanted to do was say hi," Eren scoffed as he angrily ate a piece of his bread.

"Sorry... It's just that Levi isn't done giving me the silent treatment. Was the prank that bad?" You asked Eren.

"Yeah," The whole table concluded. Currently Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Christa, Potato Girl AKA Sasha and Ymir were sitting with you.

Lately Jean had been ignoring you as well.

"Y/N... you did act like he wasn't your boyfriend..." Christa said lightly with an awkward smile.

"He knows I like to joke around! How could I really forget our anniversary?"

"Then you kissed Jean." Ymir added straight-forwardly.

"I... yeah that was kind of... yeah." You agreed as you slouched even more. You wanted honest answers, but go brutally honest replies. But you deserved them all.

And now your boyfriend was avoiding you like the plague.

~

"This is all Hanji's fault," You comment as you walked into your dorm room. No one was there since they were all still eating, so you took that as an oppurtunity to try and get some peace and quiet while laying in bed.

"Someone say my name?!" Hanji was on your bed, and had a twinkle in her eye.

She had some type of scheme brewing in her head.

"Get out four-eyes. You've caused enough trouble... and if Levi breaks up with me I'm gonna kill you."

It was Hanji's idea to pull a small prank for your anniversary, but it was you fault that it got out of hand and you ended up kissing Jean.

"Sorry." Hanji apologized, but she still had a smile.

"You gave in to easily," You told her.

"That's because I have a plan that can make up for everything, I even got Levi alone just for you."

"And what else?"

Knowing her there was always a catch. She wouldn't just get Levi alone for you, unless she would get something fun out of it.