[Imagine] [Lemon] Ayato Kirishima x Reader [Tokyo Ghoul] Scent

Scent

❝You're the little kid. Face reality, you callous.❞ ~Ayato Kirishima

[Imagine] [Lemon] Ayato Kirishima x Reader [Tokyo Ghoul]

Requested By: funtom-hive

**Remember for Tokyo Ghoul requests: if you don't specify whether you want the reader to be a ghoul or human, she'll automatically be human.

Tags: Submissive reader x dominant ayato, orgasm denial, hair pulling kink

set in winter.

Viva La Vida by Coldplay is life rn.

Bonding over blood and other bodily functions that humans posessed wasn't how you expected your Sunday to go. Of course, whenever you were ignoring a certain sadistic bastard things never went as planned.

Though you weren't a ghoul yourself, your father was a Forensic Anthropologists and your mother, a Surgeon. And since you were their only child, they felt it was logical that you knew everything about the human body- from anatomy to how each cell is formed and spreads.

Both of your parents wanted you to be the next top doctor.

"What's wrong," Kaneki asked... though it sounded more like he was just tired of waiting for you to burst.

"What do you mean?" You questioned as you attempted to sound innocent. But Kaneki saw through it. A perk he gained from becoming half-ghoul was that he could somewhat read and react to human emotions better.

Whenever you were nervous or wanted to avoid a topic, instantly your brain went into overdrive and you began spouting random facts about the human body and how it worked. It was something you were doing just moments before.

"I mean... that you've been following me around all day even though you know Ayato is probably waiting for you back your apartment. What did you two fight about this time?" Kaneki asked again, this time turning towards you. The snow was falling towards the ground and melted into your hair. Some lost snowflakes found their way into Kaneki's warm cup of coffee.

A pout adorned your face as you contineued walking and Kaneki lagged behind you. His hair basically blended in with the cold and white scenary.

"We didn't just fight. That jackass wouldn't stop being so-so, overbearing so I told him to leave me alone..." Your nose was freezing and your breath was starting to show in the air. "Want to go to a restaurant? If we pretend we're a dating, we'll get a couple's discount."

"When you started dating Ayato, you knew he would be over-protective Y/N." He easily avoided your attempt to change the conversation, as he walked alongside you. "He's a ghoul. A ghoul that likes to get what he wants, and is angry all the time. What did you think you were signing up for when you decided to date him?"

"I wasn't thinking, it was a spur of the moment type of thing. I didn't really expect Ayato to date me for so long a-and besides I'm a human. He would've gotten tired of me eventually," You confessed as you blindly follow Kaneki. Soon a familiar street came up- the street where your apartment was.

"Has he ever complained about you being human?"

"No but-"

"Then go talk to him about it. You seem insecure. I'm heading home,"

And without another word Kaneki headed off in the opposite direction, and disposed of his coffee cup.

"Jerk." You mumbled underneath your breath.