[Imagine] [Lemon] Amon Koutarou x Ghoul!Reader [Tokyo Ghoul] Experiment

Experiment

I'll show them. I will be the one to correct this wrong world.~Amon Koutarou

[Imagine] [Lemon] Amon Koutarou x Ghoul!Reader [Tokyo Ghoul]

Requested By: ore-sama-wa-kakkoii

Written by my co-writer @TheJinxer

You were done.

You were done with the 'doves' following you. Everyday you would run into them.

They would fight you, they would hurt you. They wanted to do expirements on you. The expirement was to see if a ghoul and a human can have babies. And they found you perfects for the expirement.

But you refused. Just a single "No", can change everything.

~

You were walking around town looking for someone to eat. You haven't feasted on someone for a month. A month.

You didn't have time. No time to hunt someone down. Those stupid doves would always run into you. They stole away your free time.

The free time you had was usually spent eating someone, but now it was running away from the doves. You were annoyed. Annoyed of them.

It's been like this ever since a new member joined them. His name was 'Amon'. Well, that's the only thing you could recall. He was a tall man with black hair. And the most beautiful eyes you ever seen. But you wouldn't let yourself like him. Not a human.

Ever since he's joined, your life was invaded. All your privacy was taken away. It was his fault. You wouldn't fight him because you didn't have the strength to do it.

But maybe, just maybe, after you feast on someone, you'll have the energy. The energy to kill them. To kill him.

The way he looked at you made your blood boil. It was disgusting. He would look at you like you were fragile. Fragile. But you weren't. You wanted to show him that you're not fragile.

You wanted to show him that you were strong. So strong, that you could beat him in a fight. But you know that he's too strong for you.

The scent of human was all you could smell. Their delicious smell. It made you hungry. Hungry for blood. Hungry for their meat.

You were about to loose it. But you didn't want the people around you to know who you are. It would cause panic and then the doves will come running here. If the doves come here, they would fight you, and you won't be able to fight them back.

Why did you have to come to a place full with humans? All different scenty. They were all different shapes and sizes. You licked your lips and pulled off your hoodie. Revealing your H/C, H/L hair.

You smelled a delicious smell. Not far from here. You closed your eyes and started to head towards the smell. Letting out a sigh of relief, because you found your prey. It usually takes half a hour to find someone with a nice smell.

-Time Skip- [Cuz im lazy]

You found the person with the good smell. But you didn't expect it to be, Amon. He was there. He was infront of you, drinking coffee. He saw you.

He looked up from his coffee and frowned. "Were you following me?" He smirks lightly. You shook your head.

"N-no, you just smelled delicious." You covered your mouth and blushed deeply. Now he's going to think you're a stalker.

His eyes widened. "I smell..." He took a deep breath in. "Delicious?" He looked at you in disbelief. You nodded your head and looked at your feet, because you were feeling embarrassed.

Amon stood up and walked towards you. "Let's make a deal." He smirked. You looked at him.

"A deal?" You gulped.

He nods. "I let you eat me." Your eyes lit up. "If I can have sex with you." He smirks. Your eyes widened. "W-why?" You wanted to stay a virgin forever.

"For our expirement, or would you rather let a old man sleep with you?" He puts on a serious face. You stood there thinking.

Would I let a old person screw me? Or let Amon do it?

You sighed and finally gave in. "Fine.." You groaned. His eyes lit up, a huge smile appeared on his face. He put a hand around your waist. "Let's go somewhere... Private." He blew hot air on your neck, making you moan softly.

He smirked and took you somewhere.

-

You guys arrived at a house. It was made bricks and had a chimney. You gulped and walked inside.

Amon followed you in and locked the door. The lights were turned off, making you scared. Amon pushed you against a wall roughly.

"Im gonna make you mine after today." He walks up to you with eyes full of lust. You took a deep breath in and closed your eyes shut.

Amon started attacking your neck with wet kisses, making you moan. He bit your neck, earning a gasp from you. "I see you're enjoying this." He says against your skin.

You nod weakly because it was true. You were enjoying this. And you hated yourself for enjoying it.

He smirked and sucked on your sweet spot. You moaned loudly and pressed your body against his, making him groan. You smirked and grinded your body on his.

He groaned and ripped off your shirt. You blushed and let him do whatever he wants. He pins you on the floor and kisses down your chest. He made a hand behind your back and unclipped you (f/c) lace bra.

You blushed and closed your eyes as he kissed your bud. He swirled his tongue around it making you moan loudly. You felt him smirk and do it to your boob.

He kissed down your stomach until he reaches your jeans. He pulled them off and started touching you through your panties. Making you moan louder.

Amon smirked and pulled them down to your knees. He thrusted 2 fingers in you, making you moan. He started pulling them out and thrusted them in, over an over. Until you felt a not in you abdomen.

"Ngh, im gonna come." You pulled on his hair. He looked up at you and pulled his fingers out. He kissed you passionately and you wrapped your legs around his waist.

Amon stood up and made his way to a bed. He threw you on the bed and took off his clothing, leaving on his boxers. You stared at his chest, which was nicely built. He saw you staring and smirked.

"I never knew a ghoul would enjoy this." He clicked his toungue. You rolled his eyes. "Just f*ck me already so I can eat you."

He smirked and laid next to you. You smirked and pinned him. "My turn." You started sucking and nibbling at his neck, earning a few moans from him.

You kissed down his chest until you reached the hem of his boxers. You smirked and ripped them off revealing his large size. He smirked and pinned you.

"Im gonna f*ck you so hard." He thrusted himself into you. You screamed in pain and pleasure. Tears brimmed your eyes. He looked at you and whispered sweet things into your ear.

"Move." You commanded. He nodded and started thrusting in and out. You felt a knot form in your abdomen. "Scream my name!" He commands.

"Amon!" The knot became harder and harder. "Amon, faster!" You tangled your fingers in his hair. He went faster, you screamed his name one more time and came on him.

Soon, he came into you. He pulled himself out of you and laid next to you. "That's the best sex I've ever had." He panted.

You smirked. "Goodbye, Amon." You big into his shoulder, tasting his blood.