[Imagine] [Lemon] Ayato Kirishima x Cheater!Reader [Tokyo Ghoul] Punishment

Punishment

Do you want me to torment you, until you're vomiting blood again?❞ ~Ayato Kirishima

[Imagine] [Lemon] Ayato Kirishima x Cheater!Reader [Tokyo Ghoul]

Requested By: iBakaCam

A/N if you guys want a specific co-writer or me to write your one-shot/imagine or just DM. And thank you to all the people that have been DMing me, your requests will get done soon! ♥

Warning: This has BDSM in it.

Written by the second co-writer kaneki_akashi

(f/d/c) - favorite dark color
Bored, (name) had head out to do her own thing. Ayato was busy doing a mission, leaving you by herself. Knowing that (name) couldn't sit around waiting too long, he tried to tidy up his mission as quick as he could.

You head out to Helter Skelter barーin broad daylightー, you wore (f/c) crop top and (f/d/c) skirt, trying to look as seductive as possible. You also had your favorite makeup style on as well, to match.

Opening the door, Itori smiles at you before scanning your outfit and letting out a whistle. "What're you doing out with that outfit?" You smirk at her reaction, "The usual."

Her face slightly turned grim. "You know... You can't keep this up forever. Your boyfriend is bound to find out soon." She lightly smiles bringing the cup to her lips, "You're going to need the punishment then, dear."

You wave your hand to dismiss the topic. "It doesn't matter, I like the punishment. Anyways~, who looked the most adorable and innocent to you?" Letting out a sigh, she smiled again and pointed to a boy around 18 who nervously looked around and drooped his head in disappointment.

Winking to her, you slowly got up and stride toward him. She sipped on her blood-red drink, watching you from the corner of her eye. Her kakugan appeared as she looked away. You sat yourself down in front of the young man as he blushed, looking down at various places.

Smiling gently, you grabbed his hand from across the table before dragging him to a secluded corner. "U-uhm... May I ask your name?" He timidly replied as you stopped to look at him, "My name is (l/n), (f/n). What's yours?"

He blushed even a deeper red, "(Random guy n-name)..." You smiled, placing a peck on his lips as he looked at you. "That's a nice name," you whispered in his ears, noticing it turned bright pink. "Th-thank you," he whispered in a hushed voice as you gripped on his hand once again. His blush started to slowly fade as he tried to calm his rapid heartbeat.

Taking him to a room, you hovered over him, staring at his brown orbs. "You're eyes are very pretty too," you tapped your fingers against his skin. His cheeks tinted in pink and eyes slowly turning lustful. Suddenly, the door slams open to a growling male.

"(Name)..." He glares at you as you continue to hover over the poor innocent man. Panting quite loudly, he growls at the sight of you. "What is it?" You sit up, meeting his angry gaze as he grabs you by the arm, throwing you over his shoulder. "H-hey!"

Itori gazes at your struggling figure, letting out a giggle and mouthing out words to you. You unconsciously let out a giggle yourself as Ayato jumps to make it more comfortable for his arm.

Heading back to Aogiri's HQ, you let yourself relax into his strong and firm grip. Opening his room and locking it behind him, he throws you on the bed. He goes into his closet, searching for something. Bringing out four long pieces of fabric, he ties you upon the bed. Making sure it's tight, he tightens it but keeps it loose so your wrists and ankles could 'breathe'. Smirking to yourself slightly, he looks up at your face. "What're you grinning to yourself about?" You shake your head in reply to shrug it off.Pulling your skirt down along with your panties, he stares at them dubiously. Hands trailing up to your shirt, his warm fingers turn you on. He suddenly pulls your shirt along with your bra over your chest. He grabs something else off to his side.

Inserting something inside you, you stare at him as he holds a remote. Turning the vibrator on at a slow pace, leaving you groaning. Staring at his facial features, he suddenly speeds up the vibrator as you grip onto the fabric, breath hitching up.

He slows it down to the lowest level as your breath calms down as well. Hissing at him, he smirks. "This is your punishment." Bringing out his kagune, he aims it at you, shooting it in different area. Scratching your skin, you hiss as it slowly heals back to normal. Speeding up the vibrator you unconsciously let out a moan as he slowly turns it down again.

Smirking at your figure, he uses his kagune to scratch your skin again. Cheeks tinted with a very visible pink, he scans your body in the most vulnerable state. Slightly enjoying this, you smirk to yourself. "You're enjoying this?" He asks, eyebrow raised.

Nodding slowly, he turns up the vibrator. Moaning out in pure bliss, he adds more cuts to your skin. Slowing down the pace again when you were about to release, you let out a panty groan. He smugly smirks before asking in a husky voice, "What do you want, idiot?"

"I need to... Release..." You whisper, breathless at his actions. "Tch. I can't hear you." Taking a deep breath in, he makes the vibrator go at a normal pace, not letting you finish your sentence at all. "J-just help... Me release!" You hiss back at him as he smirks, slowly unzipping his pants to tease you. "Idiot." He lowers down his pants with his boxers before putting on a condom. Taking out the vibrator and turning it off, he slams his member inside of you. Juices spilling immediately, he stares down at your womanhood. "We're not done yet."

Slamming his member continuously, making your womanhood ache. Groans and moans were heard throughout the base as ghouls who passed by furiously blushed.

Ayato continued to take you through ecstasy repeatedly. Fastening his pace and slowing it down before going at an animalistic pace. Leaving you a moaning mess, you can hear his grunts and groans. Slowly making you crazy, you clutch onto the fabric tighter as your juices spill again, making wet squishy sounds as Ayato shoots his seed into the condom.

Both of you panting, your souls searching for air from the dirty deed, Ayato stops the silence. "Tch, don't enjoy it. The punishment next time... Will be worse."

Smiling gently at him, "I look forward to it." Almost forgetting Itori's word, you slightly laugh, earning a weird look from Ayato. "Tch, what?" You let out another laugh,

"Itori said 'Pun-Ish-Ment. Time.' earlier."

A/N

I have to write a Shiro!Kaneki lemon next so...