[Imagine] [Lemon] Rin Matsuoka x Reader [Free! Iwatobi Swim Club] NT

No Title

I'll show you how different we are now.❞ ~Rin Matsuoka

[Imagine] [Lemon] Rin Matsuoka x Reader [Free! Iwatobi Swim Club]

Requested By: MaxwellCooler

From: Tumblr

By: dirtyanimeboyconfessions

G-good job today, Rin!"you said to the red-haired before you handed him a towel. He just came out of the pool and smiled at you. „Thank you, ____-chan. You're always here, cheering on me, that really helps me." Rin nodded at you and then left straight towards the shower rooms. You were still standing in the swimming hall, blushing because of what he said. Just when he was talking or even looking at you you felt your heart skip a beat. That's when you let out a sigh. „There's no way he would ever see me this way.. as his girlfriend.." - „Why don't you ask him out?" That voice behind you was no less than Sousuke. „Y-yamazaki-san..! There is no chance.. I never were able-" - „No need to be shy. He has no girlfriend at the moment. And besides, he talks quite often about you." Flushed cheeks were your reaction. „Think about it, _____." Sousuke then also walked off for taking a shower. Then you left the swimming hall.

The next day in school you had decided to ask him. What could possibly go wrong? So when it was finally lunchtime you were ready. „Um, Rin, may I sit at your table?" He looked up from his meal and then nodded with a slight smile. „Of course, here." You thanked and then muttered your sentence. „Um.. you see.. I.. I was wondering if we.. could do something together this weekend.." The swimmer munched while giving you his answer. „Hm? Sure, why not. You can come to Sousukes and my room tomorrow if you want to then we can watch movies or something." You shook your head in an instant. „U-um, that's not what I-" - „Oh crap, I gotta be late for training! Sorry, ____-chan, come tomorrow evening, yeah? See you!" And with that your crush was gone. „Grrreat.." you mumbled and clenched your teeth. You knew you had to look for a special someone.

„Yamazaki-san! There.. there is a problem with Rin." He rose a brow. „Problem? What do you mean?" - „He said.. that you also will be there tomorrow.. but I wanted to be alone with him and-" He interrupted your sentence with a sudden chuckle. „Hey, don't worry. I'll make sure I'll 'accidently won't be here', okay?" You sure seemed relieved when you heard that. „R-really?? That would be so nice of you!" - „Don't mention it. See you."

The next day in the evening you were standing in front of Rins room. You decided to wear a skirt and a cute top. Before you knocked, again you took a deep breath. „It will be fine." Then you entered his room. „Hey Rin!" You greeted but what you saw silenced you. There stood the red-haired only with a towel on his shoulders and boxershorts on. Your face got red immediately as you looked away. „Oh god, I'm sorry!" - „Hm? Oh, don't mind. I'll put on a shirt quickly." You waited some time until he told you to turn around again. „Sorry to make you wait. Want something to drink?" You nodded and sat on his bed while you waited. He returned with a soda and gave it to you. „Thanks." - „So Sousuke isn't here as you may noticed already.. are we still watching a movie?" - „Sure! Horror?" you grinned and looked pretty motivated. He returned with a smirk.

That was a pretty bad choice of yours. Only after 15 minutes you got the creeps and squealed. „So scary?" he asked and put his arm around you. This sudden movement of made you blush again. „Don't worry, I'll protect you." he whispered and held you close. „Um.. Rin, it's okay.." - „You sure? But I don't want to let go of you, ____-chan." He looked into your eyes from a close distance which made your heart skip a beat. It went faster and faster the nearer his face came to yours. No more words were spoken before he placed his lips on yours. It was a gentle and careful kiss but you fully enjoyed it. What you didn't know was that Rin was a person who got excited pretty fast and wanted to make the most of such situations. He wouldn't wait long before he pushed you down onto his bed now hovering over you. Doing this with your crush made your mind completely blank so you just wrapped your arms around him and pressed your body close onto his. Almost automatically you spread you legs so you could feel him much more. The kiss was also getting deeper and more passionate when he started playing with your tongue. You moaned a bit and dug your fingers into his hair. Both of your bodys got freaking hot by the time he started to nibbled at your earlobe and let his hands travel along your body, especially your breasts.

He tried to be as gentle as he could while cupping them and hear soft moans coming from you. The horror movie was still running but that wasn't necessary now. You noticed that there was something wet between your legs, particularly when Rin started touching you down there. He hesitated a bit when he realized how you were reacting to this. „Am I going to far..?" he murmured with that hot breath of his. A simple shook of your head was the answer. „I'd judge you.. if you were to stop now.." you chuckled. He smiled. „Okay.." Rin kissed you again with passion while his one hand teased your nipple through your shirt, the other one sneaking through your panties so he was able to insert one of his fingers. Slowly he started moving it inside to make you feel the best way possible. Your nails dug into his back when he did that since it was completely new for you. „R-rin.. don't stop..!" You were so sensitive that you didn't even realize that you already came the first time, even though he didn't stop moving. „I won't.." he panted and added another finger going deeper. It nearly drove you crazy and it didn't take long for you to come for a second time. When he felt your walls tighten around another time he pulled them out. „Was that good, sweetheart?" You nodded. Words were too complicated now. „How about you sleep a bit now.. and when you wake up, I'll show you the real thing." he whispered. You slightly smiled to those words before you drifted away into sleep.

A/N

Decided to just post the rest of my requests from the internet so I can start new and write more!

PLEASE LESS LEMONS BECAUSE I HAVE TO FINE LIKE FIVE DECENT MORE AND POST THEM AND UGH.

These works aren't mine so I can't edit them even though I really want to.