[One-Shot] Fluff!Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader [Kuroko No Basuke] Kittens

Kittens

When you come to hate something you liked, it is incredibly painful.❞ ~Kuroko Tetsuya

[One-Shot] Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader [Kuroko No Basuke]

Requested By: ShyQuietLoneWolf

[A/N I've only seen the first episode, so the character may be off. I'm sorry.]

Oh.

Was all you thought when you saw Kuroko being extra friendly to every other girl in school. You thought he was only that nice to you, but he was like that to everyone...

When he turned in your direction you both saw each other for a second before you hid behind the corner. He would only think you were weird if he found out that you liked him and lightly stalked him for a few minutes.

~

School ended faster than you thought it would've, but that only gave you more time to visit your special guest that lived behind the school.

When you were at your locker grabbing some things you felt a soft tap on your shoulder. Behind you stood Kuroko, who held a faint smile. Your heart faltered but you smiled at him.

"Hi." You say simply.

"Hey." He returns. You knew he was a man of simple words, so you didn't expect a full blown conversation to start. But his presence was enough.

"So um... have any plans for after school?" You ask, assuming that he'd have plans or basketball practice.

"Actually no. My practice was cancelled."

"O-oh. Well I have somewhere to go right now so..."

"Do you mind if I tag along?"

You sigh before looking up at him slightly. What was the real harm in just him knowing?

"You can't tell anyone!"

You tell him as you scurry down the halls. He reached for your hand, and held onto it tightly as he followed you. You tried to ignore that your heart jumped when his skin made contact, and kept facinf forward. Even Kuroko had blush dusted across his cheeks.

~

"This is Momo," You say as you crouch down closer to the box behind he school. There's a soft blanket that's a bit dirty that contains a kitten that's all black with oddly white only on it's paw.

"Tetsuya #3 would suit him better." Kuroko commented under his breath.

"What?"

"Nothing," He said with a smile aimed at you.

Not wanting to make eye contact so you wouldn't embarrass yourself, you turned to the kitten.

"I can't take him home since my parents are allergic, but I can't leave him here either! All of the nearby Pounds are over capacity with pets so I can't do anything about this situation. His mom hasn't come back in two weeks..."

"Don't worry." Was all Kuroko said before crouching beside you and petting the tiny kitten behind its ear. The cat meowed at him in its tiny voice and you smiled at the cuteness.

An adorable kitten and an adorable guy that you had crush on was the cutest sight that you'd seen in awhile.

Suddenly Kuroko scooped the kitten up and placed it in his large coat pocket. The kitten stuck its head out and meowed.

"W-what are you doing?" You asked as you followed him as he begin to walk away.

"Taking him home. After all... I can't leave him there. You're this little guy's lifesaver."

"H-how can I repay you?! I was afraid that if I told someone, that they would hurt it..." You bowed down

Kuroko grasped your hand in his, and you looked up. This time he had a visible smile.

"I'm not use to feeling this awkward towards a girl, I usually know what to say... but when I hold your hand my heart seems to slow down."

"O-oh, uh..."

How do I respond to that?

"You don't need to say anything... just holding my hand as I walk home is payment enough." He said in a low voice.

You smiled as you held his hand tighter.

"Okay."

A/N

I tried my best. I want each fluff to be different, and I want orignal ideas <3 sorry if it's not fluffy enough, but I added a kitten!

=^-^=