[Imagine] Jealous!Sebastian Michaelis x Reader [Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji] Meow

Meow

I'm simply one hell of a deer.~Sebastian Michaelis

[Imagine] Jealous!Sebastian Michaelis x Reader [Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji]

Requested By: cst_13

A/N My fav quote by sebby, and my fav pic of sebby w/ a cat. And yes the title is meow.

Idk if this era had "pet shops" so just imagine that it does, alright? Okay.

I'm only doing this for the cats, You mentally tell yourself as you make your way through the busy streets of England.

Constantly having to weave through people on the streets on a Saturday, which happened to be one of the busiest days in England, never seemed to get easier.

But you were doing it for him.

You meant the cats of course.

Awhile back you met a mysterious stranger who was occupying your usual spot in an alleyway. It was behind a pet shop, that offered the finest felines to the elite of England but they had a terrible secret.

If a kitten was deformed in anyway (even if it was just missing a small part of its tail) they were discard the kitten in an alley somewhere. For about three weeks now, you continued to go to that place on the same day and see the stranger again.

He was perfect in every physical way, and his facial features made any girl go weak at the knees.

Finally, you turned to the brightly lit alley, to see a rather odd scene.

The man you met -you should really learn his name- was being embraced by a red-headed man. Even if he had long hair, it couldn't pass for a girl.

"Oh Sebastian, if you love pussycats so much, I have a pussy cat you can play with~"

"Grell we really must go, we have no time to play with filthy demons." Another man with glasses spoke. He didn't seem to enjoy his surroundings at all.

"U-Umm sorry to interupt," You say awkwardly as you stay frozen to the spot. The man -whom you now know is Sebastian- face lights up a bit.

"Sebby-chan who's she?" The man asked again.

"Who is she indeed. I can't imagine your kind associating with her,"

"William go find out. I'll take of my lover~" The man purred.

"Me?" You asked nervously. They were acting as if you were something different.

"Yes you," The man with glasses and odd colored eyes spoke. He strided over to you with a serious expression that made you take a step back.

He leaned down to your height and gave you a suspicious look.

"Are you a prostitute?" He gripped your arm and pulled you closer. You face instantly grew flustered at his accusation and brushed of his hand.

"No," You responded sharply.

"Really?" He raised his hand again, as if to touch your delicate hair. Your eyes grew wide as he shruged closer to you.

A hand pulled you backwards and you fell into a warm chest. His arm wrapped securely around your waist, and his chin rested gently on your head.

"Sebastian where are you going!" The man with red hair called out.

"William, I would advise you not touch my human. I can assure you that's she's in great hands."

The man had his eyes closed, and you no longer had contact with his green and yellow eyes.

"Very well, Grell let's go."

Within seconds both walked out the alley and join ed the crowded streets. Your heart skipped when you tralized you were still in Sebastian's arms do you instantly pulled away.

He gave you an almost apologetic look, with a tilted head.

What exactly just happened?

A/N I almost have 400 followers. If i get 400 by tonight i will literally cry and i never cry. Love you guys <3 and SisterOfMiyaH that anime you told me to watch "K" is amazeballs haha thanks! Love ya