Chapter 25 - Mate, I've got One Thing Left to Say...Piss Off!

sorry bout the wait its just that i got really lazy and busy :) i also know that it isnt that long but i promise you the next chapter will be longer

______________________________________________________

Gaby's P.O.V

*After Heather and Jordan left together*

"EMMERSON!" I screamed, she turned her head towards me and I tossed the remaining pasta straight on her face. I started to laugh my ass off but soon I was pinned to the wall by that new pack member....God, what was his name? George? Bob?

The man looked at me with rage filled eyes and I could feel myself slowly edging my way in to darkness.

"TRENT! LET HER DOWN!" I heard Emmerson yell in the distance....Wow, she seems miles away.

"Never do that to my mate again," the man growled in my ear as he dropped me on the floor, I started to cough everywhere as my head slowly started to go back to normal.

"Trent. Leave. Now." Emmerson demanded while getting right up in the man's face.

"Now why would I do that?" He asked in a cocky tone....I HATE PLAYERS!

"JUST PISS OFF!" Emmerson screamed as she punched him square in the jaw, I could hear the bone chilling crack as the man stumbled away from Emmerson. You could clearly see the hurt in his eyes but Emmerson seemed to mad right now to care.

We watched him leave the room with his head bowed in shame. Why the hell would he react like that over pasta? Men these days!

Emmerson started to walk towards me with the remaining pasta starting to fall off of her face, hair and shoulders.

"Gaby," Emmerson said, she started to sniff hysterically but I think she was trying to hide a grin, "I want a hug."

She started to run towards me now, I scrambled to my feet, trying to get away before she reached me.

"HOLY SHIT!" I screamed as I got tackled to the ground by the newly found devils daughter. Emmerson started to stroke her head up and down my back and I could feel the trail of pasta being left in place.

"I love you Gaby," Emmerson said as she continued to rub the pasta on to my clothes.

"What the hell Emmerson? Get off the poor girl already," I could feel Emmerson's weight shift on top of me and soon it was completely gone.

"Finally," I huffed as I got to my feet and started to dust off some pasta that got stuck to my jeans.

"Hey, I'm Jason," the bloke spoke up. He seems like a jerk... A HOT jerk.

"I'm Gaby from the land of awesomeness," I spoke up and we shook hands. When I held his hand a could feel sparks igniting from our in closed hands, WHAT THE-

"MATE!" My wolf screamed, making me wince at her high-pitched voice.

Wait, re-wind, did she say mate?

"Mate," Jason whispered, snapping me back to reality.

"Hi mate," I said cheerfully, he gave me a happy look, "Piss off."

I watched as his happy expression fell as I removed my hand from his and walked off. I could feel Jason's eyes boring in to my back and I turned around to face him. Oh GOD! HE WAS STARING AT MY ASS!

"PERVERT!" I yelled, snapping him back to reality, Jason blushed a crimson red. Aww, he is so cute.

NO! STOP IT GABY! YOU DON'T NEED A MATE!