Chapter 7 - The Fight

thanx for being patient guys, here is the new chapter :)

___________________________________________

Heather's P.O.V

I looked in to Kelsey and Gaby's faces, they looked hurt, but it quickly changed to rage. Why? I'm so confused and scared right now!

I felt a little guilty now, I made them hurt but I stopped thinking to myself as I heard footsteps coming towards my cell. I felt my heart stop as I saw the man come down the stairs with a smug smirk plastered on his face. God I hate Jordan!

"Gaby, Kelsey, what are you doing down here?" he asked while trying to keep his tone light.

No one answered him, heck, I didn't know what they were doing down here!

I was getting more and more scared as Jordan proceeded to walk towards me, my breathing was getting heavy as I heard every footstep hit the hard floor.

Surprisingly, Gaby and Kelsey just stood by and watched, their faces were completely expressionless. I took a sharp intake of air as I looked up to meet his cold gaze.

"Girls," Jordan started, "leave the room I want a private talk with Heather."

Gaby and Kelsey nodded, having no power to say other wise at the moment. After they left, I redirected my gaze back to Jordan, who was looking at me with curious eyes.

"Who is your wolf?" He started to bend over so then he was at eye level with me, "and were have you had training before?"

I gave Jordan a hate filled glare and spoke.

"My wolfs name is Danica and I haven't had training before."

"How is she in the legends book?" Jordan questioned.

"That is for me to know and you to find out," I replied rather smugly.

Jordan's P.O.V

I groaned in frustration, why is Heather being so difficult?! I remember the deal we made and I'm going to do the battle now while she is still recovering from the 'incident' from earlier today.

"Come," I didn't wait for a reply as I grabbed Heather by the arm and dragged her outside.

It took a while for our eyes to adjust to the sudden light but I didn't care at the moment, I need to beat her in a fight.

"What are we doing?" Heather asked, whining a little.

"We're finishing off our bet," I was trying to cover up a smirk but failed miserably, "remember to stay in your human form."

We both took a fighting stance, I noticed a crowd has gathered but I didn't care, right now I had to focus on Heather and Heather only.

I took the first swing but Heather dodged to the left. She then tried to punch me in the back of my head, I caught her hand and twisted it till I heard a snap.

Heather hissed out in pain but continued to fight me, "Like the warm up," I teased, I needed to stir her up so then I could win this fight.

It worked, Heather jumped and landed on top of me, pinning me to the ground. I punched her in the jaw in attempts to get her off of me.

I growled at her when she rolled off, the few people around flinched at me. Although Heather growled back but in a much more angry way.

She jumped on me again, kicking me in the stomach as she did so and held me by the throat. I punched her off of me again but this time I broke her nose.

I threw the attack this time, kicking her in the stomach and she fell to the ground. Heather started to cough up blood with a defeated look in her eyes. She knows she's lost.

Heather's P.O.V

I fell to the ground, my arm started to bleed badly as I started to cough up my blood. I looked over to glare at Jordan. He had a victorious smirk on his face. 

"I'm not done yet,"  I growled as I jumped at Jordan. He had a look of pure shock as I pinned him to the ground.

"Get off me I won and you know it," Jordan growled, when will he learn that he doesn't effect me like that?

Suddenly I was yanked off Jordan by someone pulling my hair.

"GET OFF ME!" I screamed, my hands instantly going to my hair that was hurting by the pull.

"You know that he won now calm down," I think  James hissed in my ear. I turned around to face him but James then pinned me down on the ground by my arms.

"Jordan," he yelled, Jordan smirked then walked over to us.

"Do you remember what happens now Heather?" Jordan asked, his voice was light and cheerful, "remember you said if you lost you would become part of my pack. So I have to bite your arm so then you get the packs mark. Is that clear?"

I glared at him, I was struggling to get out of James' tight grip but James managed to hold me still long enough for Jordan to get a good bite into my arm.

I screamed as Jordan bit down hard then he pulled away, tears were running down my face as he looked into my eyes.

"It'll feel better in the morning," Jordan said, then he looked to James, "Can you take her to her room?"

James nodded and dragged me towards the pack house. He LITERALLY dragged me!

"James I can walk," I said this as I was trying to stop James so then I could stand. He chuckled at me but continued to drag me up the stairs and towards my new room.

"I'll see you in the morning," James started to rub the back of his head nervously.

I nodded at him and James quickly walked out of the room. What was that about?

____________________________________________________

sorry it wasnt long, im a bit tired and all