Chapter 11 - What the Hell!!!!

James' P.O.V

I can't BELIEVE that they did this! Why WOULD they do this? 

"Can we go now?" Heather asked, obviously annoyed at Jordan who had dropped her on the floor, who at the moment, was laughing his ass off! Jerk.

"Nope," I could feel my face breaking out in to a smirk, "you still have to be punished."

"How so?" Gaby asked, fear and amusement clear in her eyes.

At that moment Jordan had finally picked himself off the ground and smirked wildly, just like I was. 

"I don't know, what do you think Jordan?" I asked, watching Heather and Gaby with amusement.

"Clean the cars you idiots," Jordan replied, trying to muffle his laughter in the process.

Gaby and Heather groaned in frustration, "And," Jordan paused for dramatic effect, "You have to make the entire pack dinner for tonight."

I watched the girls faces, Gaby's expression dropped dramatically and Heather just smirked evilly. What is she thinking about? Jordan obviously noticed this to and he held a complete look of confusion on his face as he stared at Heather.

"Alright," Heather said, a bit too cheerfully for my liking, I watched her as she skipped over to the supply closet and pulled out a bucket, sponge and cleaning liquid, "Come on Gaby, we got to start or we won't have enough time for dinner."

We all stood there shocked as Heather skipped over to the Mclaren, "Where's the hose?"

Gaby shook herself out of her shocked state and quickly went over to grab her supplies. Jordan and I left the girls alone and immediately started to regret our choice of punishment for the two.

Heather's P.O.V

As soon as Jordan said that we would be making dinner for the pack, a great idea came in to mind. You see, I can't cook to save myself and I can't even butter bread properly without cutting myself by mistake. I never told anyone this out of fear of being teased about it, but now, I'm going to use it to my advantage.

"What's with you?" Gaby asked, as soon as the boys scents are gone.

"I know what we can do to Jordan," I paused for dramatic effect, which only seemed to annoy Gaby more, "I burn the food when I'm actually trying to cook it properly. So imagine if I was trying to mess it up on purpose."

A look of realisation made its way on to Gaby's face, which was quickly replaced by an evil smirk.

"I'm the same, I can't cook either,"Gaby admitted, but this only pleased me all the more.

"Perfect," I half yelled, then I threw myself on to her and gave her a tight hug, "This revenge is going to be so sweet."

We both grinned at my choice of words, then we turned our attention back to the cars, "Do we have any black spray paint near-by?" I asked, Gaby's eyes sparkled with happiness when I asked.

"Yes," she shrieked, "In the supply closet." I had to cover my ears as she turned around and walked to the supply closet. As she came back I saw that she noticed me muttering cursed words under my breath. She frowned  at me and chucked one of the spray cans at my face........she didn't miss!

She just laughed at the death glare I was sending her, but then I did the unthinkable! I turned on the hose and drenched her in the freezing cold water! Gaby just stood there and what she did next completely shocked me! 

"Why did you stop?" She asked me...........WHAT THE HELL!

"You.......Like this?" I asked, a little awkwardly I might add.