Chapter 36 - Don't Piss off a Werewolf

Sorry bout the wait guys is just that school started again and I haven't had ANY idea on what to write so yea....HOPE YOU LIKE IT! :D

___________________________________________________

Jason's P.O.V

I grabbed on to Gaby's arm lightly, while slightly pulling her closer to my chest. She gave in eventually after she shared a look with Emmerson. The air was thick with tension and Heather refused to look anyone in the eye.

"What's going on?" Jordan asked as he walked in through the living room and in to the hallway. Drake and I glared daggers at him as he walked to stand at Heather's right side but he ignored us, ass hole. Heather looked up at him and gave him a thin smile, obviously not enjoying the extra person in the room, basically adding more weights to the already heavy tension.

"Well..." Emmerson dragged out as she stepped in front of Drake and almost pushed him in to the wall; I frowned at her but she just hit me in the face as she walked past me and towards Jordan.

"Heather here is obviously pissed off about something. She is an alpha that doesn't get along with her parents, then her mate comes in with two wolves that are already in trouble for reasons unknown to me and Gaby is cowering in to Jason because of the tension and awkwardness. Can you see where I'm getting at now?"

Everyone stayed silent as the information processed through Jordan's thick skull; suddenly his face dawned in to one of realisation and the air literally turned thick with awkwardness. I think Gaby tried to cut the air with her nail as well...

 Mum and Dad seemed to be the most uncomfortable though; they stood at the end of the hall and wouldn't even look up at my face or Drake's. 

"If you'll excuse us for a moment I need to talk to Trent and Emmerson in private," Drake said; finally trying to break up the awkward silence. I noticed Emmerson shot a pleading look towards Heather but she couldn't do anything. Emmerson wasn't in her pack so therefore NOT her responsibility. 

"See ya around EMMY!" Gaby screamed while making everyone within a ten mile radious go partially death. 

"GABY SAVE ME BITCH!" Emmerson screamed while Drake and Trent dragged her up the stairs and towards who knows where. Everyone turned their heads towards Gaby and watched her as she shook her head stubbornly.

"You tried to kill me before so I don't think so."

I smiled at her as she turned on her heel in triumph and stormed out of the room with the little dignity she has left, while Drake and Trent attempted to pull Emmerson up the stairs. 

 "HEY GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW GABY OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL THROW ALL OF YOUR MUSHROOMS BACK IN THE GARDEN!" Emmerson screamed before breaking free of their death grip on her arm. "I'M FREE BITCHES!" She screamed as she bolted for the door to chase after Gaby.

Everyone in the room groaned while Drake and Trent ran out of the room to chase after Emmerson. Now there is only Kelsey, Heather, Jordan, Mum and Dad left in the room...Could it get any more awkward?

"So..." Mum dragged out. i looked over at her and saw that all of her attention was focused directly on Heather while Dad just seemed to want to be anywhere but here at the moment. 

"Jordan, Kelsey, can you two go and sort out any business that the pack hasn't taken care of yet? I need to have a word with my family," Heather asked; but almost spitting out the word 'family.'

They nodded and walked up the stairs together in complete silence. YAY! More silence! -_- What now?

 "Mum, Ray, Jason," Heather said coldly. Wait, isn't she counting our Dad as her's anymore, "We need to sort out our issues right now, and we can start off by you three telling me why you made my life hell!"

We stayed silent. I honestly didn't know what to say. Mum and Dad just told me that we didn't have to be nice to her and that she could take the pain better then the rest of us. Suddenly, Dad's hand slammed on to the wall and a look of complete rage was washed over his face.

"FINE!" He screamed and stormed in front of Heather's face. She stood her ground and that seemed to make him all the more mad. "YOU ARE NOT FROM OUR FAMILY! WE TOOK YOU IN WHEN YOU LANDED ON OUR DOORSTEP WHEN YOU WERE A BABY! YOU ARE NOTHING TO THIS FAMILY AND YOU NEVER WILL BE! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO EVEN BE ALLOWED TO CALL YOURSELF A LONG-FIELD!"

We all stood in stunned silence. So Heather isn't even my sister at all? How is that possible? Did Erica know? But WHY did we have to treat her so badly?

"Then who are my real parents Ray?" Heather asked in an emotionless voice. I stared worriedly at her but she ignored me completely and continued to stare my father down.

"Your Father is the Alpha," Mum said sadly, "You were a mistake though because your not his mates baby he had to give you to a different family. The Alpha still wanted to keep an eye on you though so he dropped you off here and told us to give you no special treatment."

"Then.." Heather swallowed hard, "Why did he never come to visit me?"

"Because he knows you are a worthless peice of shit," Dad answered with the coldest tone I have ever heard him use. Heather stepped away from him; I was still frozen with shock, she seemed calm though, almost relaxed.

"Then I guess I can get away with this then," Heather said happily before pinning Dad to the wall. He hung loosely by his throat and Mum screamed in horror for her mate. A possessive growl came up and out of her throat and she tried to rip Heather away from him but only to get knocked over in the process.

"MUM!" I screamed in horror as I helped her to her feet. She weakly pulled out of my grasp and prepared to lung at Heather again but I caught her before she did. I shook my head at her and she stepped away from me and bowed her head in shame.

"You'll alway's be weak," I could hear Dad say threw Heather's tight grasp.

"Then explain to me how I can do this then?" Heather asked coldly as she held on to his throat tighter. Dad started to make choking noises and I could feel my whole body fill with dread. Mum started to whimper behind me; almost instantly snapping me out of my trance.

"Heather...?" I questioned as I took a cautious step towards her. She didn't move and the air filled with tension; Dad's face started to turn an interesting shade of blue  and I knew that if Heather didn't let go soon she would kill him.

"Make her stop," Heather said emotionless. I stared at Heather for a long time before finally realising that I had no clue what she just said.

"What?"

"Make her stop crying and I will let Ray go," Heather bargained. I turned towards Mum with a desperate look on her face. Mum had a look of shock plastered on her face but nevertheless started to clean her face up.

"I'm not crying anymore Heather," Mum said with a croaky voice. Heather turned around with a scowl on her face while still managing to keep Dad pinned to the wall who was now starting to turn purple. 

Heather dropped Dad on the floor with a thud, Dad started to cough instantly as he tried to regain his breath. But before any of us could move over to help Dad to his feet Heather kicked him in the ribs and we heard an unmistakable crack of his bones breaking.

Mum whimpered some more as she ran to my Dad's aid but I just stood there without having the heart to move. I stared at Heather blankly as she walked outside in to the cold afternoon air and I could literally feel a weight lift off the tension that had built up in the room.

"JASON!" Mum screamed, I turned around to face my unconscious father and my crying mother on the ground. "HELP ME GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!"