Chapter 12 - Run......Dinner Time

sorry bout the wait

___________________________

Heather's P.O.V

I sat silently while flipping through the recipes, bored out of my mind. When is Gaby coming back, seriously!? 

As soon as those thoughts made there way inside my head, Gaby entered the room, she was wearing her evil smirk which I was quickly growing tired of.

"What are we making?" she asked, that strange smirk of her's not leaving  her face.

I grinned evilly, and, if possible, Gaby's grin expanded even more, "Chili spaghetti," I paused for a moment as I saw Gaby's grin drop slightly, "with extra spice."

"We might need to do a little shopping for dinner," Gaby paused as the evil glint in her eyes shone even more, "and they'll love us for it."

We nodded at each other and ran for the door, but, knowing us, we had to bump in to Jordan before we left.

"Where are you two going?" Jordan asked accusingly.

"Shopping for dinner," I replied, Jordan looked doubtful but didn't press on the matter.

"Do you need a lift?" Is this question Heather day?

"Nope," Jordan and I looked over at Gaby waiting for her to continue, "We'll run."

Jordan walked further in to the kitchen and left the doorway open for us. Gaby and I shared a look of worry cause usually he  would insist in taking us there. For 'protection' he would say. What ever!

Gaby's P.O.V

What's wrong with him! Jordan better have an explanation for me when we get home!

Although, maybe he is trying to get used to the fact that Heather could possibly get stronger then him with the correct training.

Heather shot me an unreadable expression and started to walk towards the door. I followed quickly behind, taking a quick glance back at Jordan, who looked deep in thought.

"What the hell is wrong with Jordan?" Heather hissed, trying to keep her voice as low as possible so then 'he' won't hear.

"No clue," I shrugged and made my way further in to the hallway just as Heather pulled me back.

"I know you told Jordan and James what happened before," I started to feel panicked, I don't know what she is going to do to me now! "and I know Kelsey did as well. But what is the big deal about me having an alpha voice!?"

I could tell Heather was trying to control her temper, but I sure as hell wasn't. "Heather! There hasn't ever been a female with an Alpha voice before! That's what the big deal is!" I was basically yelling now, I didn't even care if Jordan or James heard!

Heather gave me a startled look. "Oh," I smirked at her lack of words, she really did look lost now.

"Well lets get going," I started to walk down the hallway again, but this time Heather didn't stop me, she just followed quietly with her head bowed down in defeat. 

Once we headed outside, I made sure that we headed towards the forest before we shifted. I know that people think we need to take our clothes off to shift but that is only a myth. If it wasn't a myth, everyone would be in a pretty awkward situation.

Once I shifted, I bolted the way towards town with Heather close on my tail.

Jason's P.O.V (Heather's brother)

Its almost been two months since my sister left. In that time I have become the Beta and Drake became the Alpha.

Everyone has been a bit depressed since she left, even Drake and Erica have been mopping for her lost. Its OUR fault she left, we still even still have that note which Heather left us, its the only thing we have left of her.