Chapter 40 - Rouges Vs Packs

Emmerson's P.O.V

The rouges lined up in front of me and growled lowly at all of us. I clenched my fists tightly by my sides in anger and I could feel Trent tense up behind me. I felt his hand slowly grab my arm in a strong grasp, "Go back inside you’re going to get yourself killed," he whispered tensely in to my ear. Quickly I turned around and glared daggers at him, "Well, guess I'll die being me won't I?" I growled out before walking forward and towards the rouges. 

They growled angrily at me again and I just hissed back while holding myself back from lunging at all of them. "Emmerson, step back and be careful," Drake said slowly as if he was talking to a baby, instead of answering back I just growled and glared at all of the rouges in front of me. 

I waited for what felt like hours just staring at all the rouges and not moving at all from my spot, I could sense more rouges coming in and soon enough I could see all of their faces through the trees and shrubbery.

Millions of rouges spread out before my eyes and I gulped slightly in fright, this isn't amnesia, they are not zombies but they can still rip my face off.......nice going Emmerson, that's REALLY reassuring. Jordan, Jason and Drake stepped in front of me and started to strut slowly towards the rouges, is it just me or does it seem like its a movie scene right now?

I shook my head violently to clear my head of thoughts just as Gaby appeared next to me. "You ready?" She asked lowly through clenched teeth but she and I both know that she knew the answer to that. As fast as we could we bolted towards the rouges, quickly shifting in to our wolf form. Behind us we could hear the boys yelling at us to turn around and come back but who said we ever listened right?

The rouges growled at us and started to charge, Gaby and I quickly turned our backs on each other so then we could watch any incoming attacks heading our way. Behind me I could hear Gaby growling at everything that went within two metres of her but I didn't really pay attention as I lunged at the rouge that was trying its hardest to sneak up on us. 

As quickly as I could I bit down on to the rouges throat and soon I could taste its sour blood on my tongue. I yelped in pain, feeling a rather strong jaw pressing in hard on to my leg, I shot my head around to face the attacker who was watching me with crazy, old eyes. I growled at him loudly and he just pressed down even harder and soon enough I could feel the bone in that leg snap in half. 

My howls of pain soon turned in to growls of anger, as fast as I could I shifted in to my human form and tackled the elder rouge to the ground with as much force as I could, but quickly snapping his neck before he could do anything to retaliate to my move.

I tried to stand back up but almost fell over again because of the amount of blood that I was losing from that leg, quickly I scanned the area to see if there was any more rouges running in my direction, thankfully there wasn’t and soon I found myself watching Gaby fearfully as the rouges started to outnumber her.

Slowly, I struggled to turn back in to my wolf form, but somehow I managed to stand up, although my knees did give way slightly somehow I managed to wobble my way towards Gaby so then I could help her. But I was too slow, I panicked when I saw a rouge jump on to Gaby’s back and force her to the ground in a heap. She howled in pain but the rouge forced her body even further in to the ground.

Finally I had enough and jumped as far as my leg would allow me and thankfully it was powerful enough to land me on top of that rouge and pull it away from her. The rouge landed on top of me and it let out a loud yelp of surprise before looking down at me with a somewhat wolfish smirk, its mouth started to fall open and it was about to take a bite out of my neck but before it could another wolf which I couldn’t see properly tackled it off me. I DON’T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT THANK YOU!

Sighing in relief I turned around and watched Gaby again as she slowly got surrounded by five vicious looking rouges, they growled and snarled at her but sadly I wasn’t able to help her at this given time because another rouge was fast approaching me. Growling at it, I slowly stood up from the now blood splattered ground and lunged at it and it did the same thing.

As soon as we collided I tried to bit in to its shoulder to weaken it, but it carefully moved around it and flung me to the ground in one quick swipe. Ouch!

__________________________________________________

hope this is enough for the readers to realise that i am going to continue writing