Chapter 6 - Finding Her...........Again

Jordan's P.O.V

I could smell Heather's scent, she was somewhere near by, I had to find her before she runs off again. Someone shouted in the distance but I couldn't make out what, I still couldn't help but remember Heather's face when I asked her about her wolf.

I heard a small shuffle of paws and I looked around. Damn, why is she a good hider? I could still smell her though. I traced the smell to a hidden cave near the river bed and I saw a white wolf in the corner of the cave.

I never noticed before the large grey lightning bolt going across her eyes. I backed up a bit, I remember seeing a picture of her wolf in the Myths and Legends book we have at home. I couldn't remember where though!

She growled at me, I growled right back. I am alpha and I don't like disrespect, so shoot me!

We started to circle each other, I didn't realise her plan until it was to late. She wanted to circle me so then she would be closer to the exit of the cave so then she could bolt.

Heather ran out of the cave, I hesitated slightly then chased after her. I still couldn't remember where I've seen her wolf before!

I have to admit she knew what she was doing! Heather ducked and rolled when she needed to and her strides were growing faster by the second. I guess that's what being on the run does to you.

I finally had enough and tackled her to the ground, she snarled at me and bit the paw which I had around her neck. I howled in pain, my paw was off her long enough for Heather to be able to get back onto her feet.

She shifted and looked down at me. "Shift," Heather growled, for some reason I shifted, when she spoke I could feel the power radiating off her, "what do you want?"

Heather's P.O.V

I gave him a death glare as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Who is your wolf?" Jordan countered, I could feel Danica pacing around, trying to keep her temper under control.

"She is none of your business," I half shouted at Jordan, he stumbled back a little bit, why?

"YES SHE IS CAUSE I HAVE SEEN A PICTURE OF HER SOME WHERE AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY!" he shouted back, Jordan was using his alpha tone but it wasn't helping me behave. It made me all the more angrier.

"DON'T USE THAT TONE ON ME!" I yelled back, I was struggling to keep Danica under control now.

"I WILL TILL YOU BEHAVE!" he yelled, "NOW WALK OR I'LL KICK YOUR SORRY ASS OVER THERE!"

I felt Danica take control and she lunged for Jordan's throat, in mid-jump she shifted into her wolf and pinned Jordan to the ground.

Danica was growling into his face, I could tell that her eyes had turned red from anger. We watched as Jordan's eyes turned from a look of realisation to fear.

"He knows who you are doesn't he?" I asked Danica, sadly she was to busy growling to answer me right away.

"Yes," she growled, "Now let me kill him!"

"No, let me have control Danica. I don't want to have to deal with the alpha's blood on my hands," I snapped, I could feel myself slowly going back in to control.

I got off of Jordan and shifted, I could tell my eyes were still the slightest bit red but they were going back to normal.

"Your wolf took over didn't she?" Jordan asked, concern written all over his face.

"So what if she did?" I snapped, I could hear Danica cheering me on in the background.

"You need to learn to control her," I opened my mouth to talk but he cut me off, "you really haven't had training have you?"