Chapter 22 - The Ride Home

So, so, so, so, so sorry bout the wait guys

thank you SO much for being patient with me

and please tell me which P.O.V's you want to see so then I'll try to fit them in :) 

______________________________________________

James'  P.O.V

I watched Heather storm out of the closet and my mind was overwhelmed with guilt and I would no longer be able to look at myself again for what I have done just now. I'm probably going to be kicked out of the pack now! Although, who could blame her?

"Are you alright James?" Erica asked softly; she started to tug at my arm a little to try and get me out of my daze but it didn't work to well.

"I just.." I sighed deeply and I looked in to my mates eyes, her eyes were full of sympathy and understanding, "I just can't believe I did that to her."

Erica gave me a look of disgust and I frowned at her, why does she hate Heather so much?

"I hate  her," Erica spoke up proudly, although that only made my frown deepen, "She thinks she's all that when she is nothing. The world would of been much better if Heather wasn't even born, she's an embarrassment to the family and everyone know's it. Even her mate couldn't accept that bitch."

I scowled down at Erica, she shouldn't be talking about Heather like that, no-one should! I can't believe that her and Heather are family though! I mean, how is that possible if they hate each other so much?

"Do you want to come home with me beautiful?" I asked Erica, I mainly just wanted her to stop from her rant.

Erica's face lit up at my choice of words and she smiled happily at me, "Yeah sure, my shift is over anyway."

I smiled down at my mate, she had short blond hair and bright brown eyes that can make your heart melt. We held hands all the way back to my Lamborghini, although once our hands departed I felt alone.

I madse my way to the drivers seat, always stealing glances at my mate as I did so and started the engine. Erica made her way into the passenger seat and smiled sweetly at me, I smiled right back and started to drive off.

We were in the middle of the forest when my car started to malfunction, Erica gave me a panicked look once the engined died.

"James, what's wrong with your car?" She asked in a quiet voice, which I could already tell was against her nature.

"I don't know, but if someone messed around with the engine I'm going to kill them," I saw Erica shiver slightly and I smiled in satisfaction...who doesn't like that kind of power over their mate?

I walked around to the front of the car and started to examine the car. I fell over backwards when I saw a note and to melted cupcakes sitting on the motor. I watched Erica cautiously as she picked up the note, she took the time to glance at me and rolled her eyes at my expression, before reading the note out loud.

"Dear James and Heather, have fun tonight and please remember we sleep down the hall and don't want to be woken up by any noises. Please take these cupcakes in our gratitude and we also borrowed some of the fuel. We love you, Gaby and Emmerson."

I could feel my face go red from anger and embarrassment of the note, Erica looked over at me with a small frown on her face.

"You were on a date with Heather?" I could see small, tears glistening in the corners of her eyes which just shattered my heart in to a million pieces.

"Not anymore," I could feel a small smile making its way on to my face, Erica gave me a grateful smile as she bent down and kissed me.

I almost completely forgot about the car incident until Erica bought me back to reality.

"How are we going to get home?" She questioned as she set her gaze back on my car.

"Lets walk," I suggested as I held Erica's hand in mine and walked the rest of the way to the pack house.

____________________________________

i know its heaps short, sorry