Chapter 18 - Nasty Surprises

So sorry bout the wait guys, couldnt really think of what to write so yeah
and can you please check out my new book its called
Keep your eyes open
thanks
___________________________________

 Jordan's P.O.V
*After Heather stayed behind to speak to her siblings*

I was chuckling all the way up to the pack house, Heather was so annoyed when her mother tried to hug her. Yet again, I don't think that we should even call her Heather's 'Mum'. 

I shook my head away from my thoughts, Heather's family business is what I should probably stay clear of. Especially with what just happened earlier.

As we neared the front door came in to view, I noticed someone staring at us through the window. I could make out that the figure was a girl and she seemed excited about something. Only then did she notice that I was staring at her.

She waved and backed away from the curtain, jumping slightly from excitement......What's with her? 

We all were at the front door now and James and I were at the front. James and I looked at each other and then opened the front door.

As we stepped through the archway that girl came in to view carrying a few buckets, she's to short to have to carry all of that!

Do you want some help?" James and I asked in mono-tone, the girl just smirked at us, mischief gleaming off her small face.

James and I watched helplessly as she dumped the contents of the first bucket on to us. It was really sticky and it goes everywhere you don't want it to go.

I was about to ask what this stuff was until I noticed that she was reaching inside another bucket, and she pulled out.....feathers?

I was still frozen to the spot in shock as she started to chuck the feathers on to us, literally dancing on the spot might I add.

So....she had three buckets...what's in the third?

My questions were soon answered as I watched the girl pull out bright pink spray cans. She danced on the spot slightly then started to spray James and I all over. That's when James and I started to scream in her face, in the background I could hear Gaby and Kelsey laughing their butts off and I could literally feel Drake's anger radiating off him.

James and I were still screaming at the now laughing girl as Heather kicked the front door down, a look of pure anger and rage plastered on her face.

But once she took in the sight of James and I she fell on the floor, clutching her ribs as she laughed her ass off.

The girl had a some what panicked look as her gaze fell upon the two alpha's, obviously realising that she could of possibly created a war between our packs.

"Emmerson," Drake hissed, everyone stopped laughing and stared at him, "we will discuss this later."

Heather shook her head as she got off the floor and faced Emmerson, who was grinning with pride with what she just achieved.

"Emmerson right?" Heather asked, Emmerson nodded her head and Heather started to clap, "Good job that was HILARIOUS!" That was when Heather fell on to the floor laughing again. Emmerson gave her a strange look but then started to laugh herself as she took James and I in.

"Heather-" Drake started, but Heather cut him off.

"Its Alpha Long-Field to you," she corrected, picking herself off the ground for the second time in the past five minutes and turned to face him with a serious expression. Drake's expression was one of shock, I guess no one from her old pack thought her strong enough to be an alpha, heck even the Emmerson looked shocked.

"Be reasonable," He said after a long pause, "Emmerson here needs to be punished for her actions towards your pack."

"Please," Heather said, waving her hand dismissal, "In my pack you only get punished if you mess with someones car, which only ends up with more damage done by the person being punished."

Everyone in our pack chuckled, knowing exacally what Heather was talking about, James though was in deep thought and went over to Heather and whispered something in to her ear. She nodded her head and turned to face Drake again.

"I need to have a word with James so just excuse us for a second." Drake nodded and I watched as Heather and James made their way out of the room and up the stairs, I could hear a distant door open and close quietly.

Heather's P.O.V
*From were Jordan left off*

 I led James up the stairs and towards my old bedroom, he whispered something bout wanting to talk in private so I didn't refuse. My curiosity obviously getting the better of me there.

"So what was it that you wanted to talk about?" I asked once I closed the door behind me.

"Why are we in the storage room?" He asks, purposefully avoiding the subject.

"This was my old room and you wanted to talk to me beacuse..." I trailed off, waiting for him to fill me in on what he wants.

I heard him mumble something but I couldn't quite catch it.

"What was that James?" I asked softly, I can sort of tell he is embarrassed by what he said.

"D-do you want to go o-out with m-me?" He stutters, blushing slightly....AWWWW!

"Sure," I murmured softly, he gave me a look of pure shock and happiness and walked towards me. James stopped walking until we were a few centimeters apart and he pulled me in to a bone crushing hug.

"So tomorrow night then?" He asks, still blushing slightly.

"Yeah of course," I said softly, not wanting to embarrass him further.

He smiled softly at me then walked out of the room, leaving me in deep thought....

Well, tomorrow night is going to be a bit awkward.