Chapter 15 - Becoming Alpha

Sorry bout the wait guys and i really would like some feedback on how i'm doing, thanks :)
and i also got a new book posted, its called Keep Your Eyes Open,
can you check it out please. :)

______________________________________________________

Heather's P.O.V           
*1 week later*

Today is the day of the 'Becoming Alpha' ceremony. All we have to do is be in the middle of the woods, the ex-alpha would have to say a few words then there is the best bit.......FOOD!

But for some reason James, Gaby and Kelsey have been a bit secretive, they have been huddled together in small corners and looking around with evil smirks plastered on their faces. That makes me think that they are going to do something today!

Speaking of which, I haven't actually seen those three today! I know Kelsey isn't mad about me becoming alpha cause she didn't want the responsibility, James prefers not having all of the power built up inside of him and Gaby doesn't need to be alpha to be able to scare people.

Just then Jordan came in to the room wearing a serious expression, "For the ceremony we only need the two of us so come on."

I nodded in reply and followed Jordan outside, prepared to accept my fate.

Kelsey's P.O.V

I'm so excited, James manged to even get Jordan in on the plan! Lets just say that Gaby, James and I got a small surprise for Heather after she becomes alpha and we all don't care what the punishment is!

So us three, meaning James, Gaby and I, went in to town today to buy some 'supplies.' Once we were done Jordan mind linked us saying we needed to get back because the ceremony was starting soon and our surprise was straight after.

God I can't wait!

Jordan's P.O.V

James didn't need to do much to get me in on the plan. She is still becoming Alpha but we are going to test her patience straight away after.

Anyway, back to the present, Heather and I walked outside and made our way towards the heart of the woods. I could see small outlines of James, Gaby and Kelsey's wolves in the bushes.

I smirked to myself as I surveyed the area, I don't think Heather is going to expect the surprise!

*Skip all of the ceremony cause it was boring*

"Do you accept the terms to become Alpha of the Dark Rise Pack?" I asked Heather, a smile slowly tugging at the corners of my mouth as I waited for Heather to accept.

"Yes I agree," Heather answered, her voice was light but her eyes held worry inside.

Heather's P.O.V

I agreed, but I was worried cause I caught the scent of three other wolves nearby. Were they rouges? Or hunters?

I suddenly felt stronger as I looked up at Jordan who was grinning ear to ear at me.

"What?" I asked, tilting my head to the side out of confusion.

"It is a fairly warm day isn't it?" Jordan asked, trying to get off the subject but I wasn't buying it.

What are you looking at?" I asked, turning my gaze towards the bush which Jordan was consistently stealing glances at.

"N-Nothing," Jordan stuttered, avoiding eye contact the entire time, "I'll be back in a second alright?"

I nodded and watched Jordan disappear behind that bush he was constantly looking at. I continued to watch in confusion until I saw Jordan, James, Gaby and Kelsey run out form behind the bush, armed with water guns.

Being the idiot I am, I didn't bother to move and got sprayed all over. "WHAT IS THIS?" I screamed when I realised that it wasn't water. It was a transparent sticky liquid with glitter stuck on it.

"Hunny and glitter," Kelsey answered through her laughter, I guess it didn't help with my mouth a gape like a fish.

Suddenly, I felt myself binging lifted on to someones shoulder and that person started running in the opposite direction of the pack house. I looked down and saw James, he was trying his hardest not to laugh at me but failed.......BIG SHOCKER! (Note the sarcasm.)

"JAMES," I screatched, "PUT ME DOWN," I then started to bash the hell out of his back, which only ended up making him laugh harder.

"DON'T YOU DARE JAMES!" I threatened/screamed as I saw the lake come in to view.

"Sorry," James stopped and carried me by my armpits now, that's when he started to smirk again, "but I dare."

That was when I felt the ice cold water of the lake hit me like a tone of bricks. I smirked to myself as I thought of a plan, I started to pretend to cry as I got to the side of the bank. Still in the water of course.

James ran to my side and immediately started to babble on about how 'sorry' he was. He had another thing coming, I grabbed on to his wrists and yanked him in to the water.

I started to laugh hysterically at the sight of him, his shirt was now see through and so were his pants, but I refused to look there out of common decency.

Once James saw that I was only pretending he started to scowl at me, that's when Jordan, Gaby and Kelsey decided to show up. They quickly jumped in, yelling 'CANNON BALL' and landing in the water right next to James who was smirking slightly at me.

I looked down confused and then noticed that my clothes had went see through. I blushed from embarrassment and quickly covered myself up and ran out of the lake and towards the pack house.

As I was running, I noticed a black wolf with bright red eyes staring at me. I stopped and looked at it again, only this time it was gone......weird!

Unknown P.O.V                         (this is the wolf from Gaby's dream)

I watched the Alpha run away from the lake. I so desperately wanted to ask for help from her but I know that 'they' will only punish me for my actions.

They would kill me from the inside then slowly distroy my body from the outside. Its gruesome and they made me watch them do it to others because they disobeyed them.

Just as I got lost in thought I saw the alpha start to turn around to look at me. I bolted, I'm not supposed to be seen!

God I need help before it is to late!