Chapter 33 - Unknown

SO SO SO SORRY bout the wait guys couldn't really think about what to write but now I know what I'm going to write so hopw you like it :)

________________________________________________________

Unknown P.O.V

I laughed hysterically as the whip latched on to the rouges back. She hissed in pain but I laughed all the more harder, there's nothing better to start the day then to see a young wolves spirit die. 

"This is what you get," I growled through my breath and whipped the girls back once more, "When you try to fight us." The girl collapsed to the floor and was trying to get back up again, but quickly my sister forced her back down. 

"Disgusting excuse for a wolf aren't you?" My sister asked her in a sickly sweet tone. The lone wolf shuddered and I let out a humorless laugh. How did this thing even survive as a rouge anyway? The world will be better off without werewolfs and soon we will take over.

"How dare you go running off towards a pack without our permission girl," I spat on her face and she started to shake from fear. 

"Get back in to your cage and don't come back out to we tell you to," My sister said sternly; she then throw the girl to the over side of the room and through the wall. I could hear the girl whimpering from the impact and I grinned in triamph, she should know now that we are not to be messed with.

The girl crawled out of the room and I turned my attention back to my sister who seemed deep in thought. "What's with you?" I asked her worridly. She then turned her face towards me and I could clearly see that she was starting to age....what's happening?

"Sister, we're aging," She stated. I rolled my eyes, cause I kind of noticed. Her thoughtful face was soon replaced with her worried face and I was starting to panic; my sister never acts like this. 

"We need that necklace back or we're going to die sister."

I stared at my sister with worry clear on my face. "How long do you think we have?" I asked nerviously. I started to twiddle with my fingers in deep thought; that necklace is basically our powers in one item...we can't live without it.

"Two months at most, but do you think we should move the attack to a closer date?" My sister asked; her attention completely focused on to me. 

Emmerson's P.O.V

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!" I screamed while spraying all of the water in Drake's direction. He growled and I smirked in satisfaction and continued to sprint away from him. I could hear his feet coming closer and closer behind me and I started to pick up my pace.

 "EMMERSON! STOP RIGHT NOW!" He yelled in his Alpha voice and I slowly came to a stop and faced him with the most annoyed expression I could muster. He rolled his eyes at me before slowly reaching the palm of his hand out towards me.

"Give me the water gun. Now!"

I shook my head stubbornly and clutched on to the gun like it was my life source. He sighed and I jumped about a foot away from him. A MAN....or women, WOULD NEVER GIVE UP THEIR WEAPONS!

"NEVER!" I screamed and bolted in to the woods once more. Although this time, I don't think he bothered to chase me. Excuse me for a moment while I do a mental happy dance.

I suddenly came to a halt and started to sniff the air; trying to pick up a scent of a wolf near-by. "Hello?" I called out. More rustlng came from the bushes and I soon started to creep my way towards it, taking each step with caution.

Surprisingly someone jumped out of the bushes and pinned me to the ground. "GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!" I screamed as I started to kick around randomly with my eyes shut tight. I heard a girly chuckle from above me and I slowly opened my eyes to see Gaby trying her hardest to not laugh in my face.

Soon Gaby was thrown off of me and I looked in to Drake's angry black eyes. So I did the only thing a sane person would do in my situation, squirt him with my water gun. I jumped to my feet and ran a couple of meters away from him still blasting him with my water gun.

I started to laugh hysterically at his drenched figure but stopped when I found out my water gun had ran out of water. "Shit," I mumbled. I could hear Drake slowly walking towards me and I started to back away from him with my hands up in the air for defense. 

"GABY!" I screamed; she looked at me with amusement clear in her eyes and motioned for me to continue, "SAVE YOURSELF!"

Gaby pretended to think about it for a moment before looking me straight in the eyes and saying, "Okay." I gawked at her as she started to run off in to the woods. Soon I forgot Drake was even there and I started to run after her with rage engraved in to my features.

Soon Gaby was in my sights and I started to scream at her, "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAY YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE ME BITCH!"

I could hear her laughter and that only angered me all the more, my inner hulk is now starting to be released. "YOU BETTER RUN!" I yelled....just before I got tackled to the ground.