Chapter 21 - Someone Call 000

hey, hey, hey

so sorry if i leave this chapter on a cliff hanger but sometimes i just do it without even realising it

ENJOY :) :)

______________________________________________

Heather's P.O.V

*Halfway through the movie*

"Hey Heather," James started, I turned my head and gave him a curious look, "I'll be back in a second alright."

I nodded my head and James kissed the top of my head and walked out of the room. Why would he leave in the middle of the movie though?

James'  P.O.V

I can't believe it! Erica is my mate! What were the fates thinking! God this is going to be awkward! I continued to walk away from the cinema room and towards the front where I last saw Erica.

Suddenly, I was pulled in to a small room and I could feel small tingles run through my body at skin contact.....Erica, my mate.

Heather's P.O.V

*After the movie*

James didn't come back! Where did he go? I left the room fuming, while I started the search for James.

"James," I called softly, I could hear shuffling coming from a small room, so I started to approach it cautiously.

Once the noises stopped from inside, I held my breath, hoping that the people inside couldn't hear me. After about five minutes the noises started from inside again.

"Do you think she's gone?" I heard...is that Erica? From inside.

"I think so," A very husky male voice replied, I could feel my heart fall as I realised who was inside...James. I kicked the door down with all my force and the sight I saw wasn't what I was expecting.

Erica and James were literally sucking each other's faces off!

"MY EYES!" I scream, covering my now, not so innocent eyes in the process...I was also trying to  cover my small, unshed tears at the sight before me.....the night wasn't even finished yet and he was cheating on me!

 I knew that they jumped apart cause I could soon feel James arms wrapped around me.

"Heather, it isn't what it looks like," James pleaded while I tried to pull away.

"Then what was it," I snapped, looking straight into James' desperate looking eyes. I waited a moment for either of them to speak but they didn't, "Well it doesn't matter anymore cause you guys can be together.....and James," He gave me a hopeful look but I just rolled my eyes at him, "This actually was my first date so thanks for ruining it."

I noticed that both Erica and James jumped in surprise by my words but that was the least of my worries. I waved a goodbye and left the shocked couple to finish their business in the closet. I could hear Danica whimpering slightly inside my head, almost begging me for a run.

I ran towards the forest and shifted almost instantly, the emotions are just getting to much for me right now! I ran and ran and ran until I finally stopped to have a rest near the lake.

In the distance I could hear a wold howling to the moon in despair, my heart felt torn for this wolf and soon I started to howl to the moon as well.

James cheated on me on our first date....Drake is my mate but he is a jerk....Even Jordan is acting strangely.....I have to see my 'family' again......and everyone continues to underestimate me.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY LIFE?!

I finally stopped howling once when I felt relatively calmer. I was taking in deep breaths as I thought everything over and over again. 

In the distance I could hear someone running in my direction so I stood up and faced the threat. I could make out a male figure in the distance and he started to shift in to a wolf. I growled as the wolf charged its way over to me, tackling me in the process.

I kicked him off me and growled more menacingly then intended. The wolf seemed startled by my reaction and side stepped me quickly, before he started to growl at me again.

Further in the forest I could hear more paws running in my direction but I chose to ignore it, keeping my full attention on the wolf in front of me. I could feel a pair of eyes burning in to the back of my neck so I started to make my way round so then I could face them both.

I jumped in surprise as I saw the other wolf....it seemed familiar.......Suddenly, I could feel the weight of the other wolf on top of me. His teeth started to graze my neck in a dangerous way.

That wasn't what scared me though, it was the fact that the other wolf started to growl at him, his growl was drenched in authority as he started to descend on the wolf on top of me.

The wolf on top of me, who I am now going to call idiot 1, started to chomp down on my neck. I could feel Danica stirring inside, begging to take control and teach this guy a lesson...I was about to until the other wolf jumped on idiot 1 and pulled him off of my neck. As soon as he let go I shifted, blood was oozing out of my neck as I slowly started to get to my feet.

Idiot 1 and the other wolf started to fight. They circled each other at the same pace, daring each other to make a move, but before they could I lost every ounce of self control I had.

I charged at idiot 1 and pinned him to the ground by the throat, "Shift," I growled in my Alpha tone, idiot 1 whimpered slightly but shifted as I had asked. I stared down at the man below me, he had curly brown hair and eyes as black as coal, "Who are you?"

"I'm a wolf but you can call me Trent," Trent said, adding a wink in the end which made me snort in disgust. I felt a hand hold grip my shoulder tightly and I looked up to see Drake smiling down at me proudly..WHAT THE?! PROUDLY?!

"What are you doing here?" I asked, shifting my attention back to the idiot that I still had pinned to the ground.

"Got a job here in Alpha Drake's territory," Trent admitted shrugging his shoulders slightly, "but I have never seen to Alpha's work together before."

"We weren't," I snapped, "I guess Drake here was just following me around town."

"God your feisty aren't you," Trent said chuckling, making Drake laugh along with him. I turned my gaze back up to Drake and I glared at him till he stopped laughing.

"What is your job here?" Drake asked as he tried to recompose himself.

I noticed that Trent tensed up a bit and the smallest bit of fear crawled in to his eyes, "Um, I have to find my mate or my Alpha is going to chose someone for me."

I just stared at Trent with unbelieving eyes, he seemed to notice so he avoided my gaze, I gave Drake a look but he just stared at me with confused eyes.

"You can stay at my pack house for a while but on one condition," Drake paused and watched as Trent nodded his head, waiting for him to continue, "You can't try to hit on any of the women that have mates."

Trent nodded and smiled at Drake, they shook hands and I just watched with my jaw on the floor, finally finding my voice I spoke up.

"You know that means me as well right?"

Trent looked at me confused and Drake just smiled happily, "You don't have a mate mark though," Trent stated as he started to examine my neck for the mark.

"I know, but I have met my mate and I'm pleased to inform you that I hate his guts," I smiled proudly at the both of them; Trent looked like he was about to fall over and faint while Drake just stared me down with sad, pleading eyes.

"Bye," I said happily with a wave before skipping off.