Chapter 9 - Training

Yeah, sorry bout the wait and please let me know what you think of the story so far

______________________________________________________________________

Heather's P.O.V

I awoke the next morning to hear voices around my bed.

"Do you think she's awake yet?" a girl asked, think it was Kelsey.

"I don't know, should we make sure?" another girl asked, I think that was Gaby.

I could hear something metal being picked up off the ground, "3,2,1," girl number 1 said. SHIT! THEY POURED A BUCKET OF WATER ON ME!

I jumped out of bed and on to the idiot with the bucket in hand, which was Gaby. I looked up at Kelsey and saw that she was on the ground laughing, then I looked back down at Gaby who was trying to maintain a straight face. Didn't work!

"What's going on?" a male voice asked, I looked up at the doorway and saw Jordan and James standing there with an amused expression.

I looked over at my drenched bed and the now empty bucket of water, the boys followed my gaze then they did the unexpected. THEY LAUGHED! Jordan then noticed my death glare and ran out of the room, with James and Kelsey soon following.

"Can you help me with something?" I asked Gaby, who was struggling under my death girp.

"Sure," she said with a curious expression, "What?"

"I kinda need revenge on them. What do you suggest?" I could feel the evil glint in my eyes as I helped Gaby up to her feet.

We spent the next hour coming up with schemes for Jordan, James and Kelsey. An evil grin on our faces the entire time.

"Heather, Gaby," I looked up and saw Kelsey at the door, "its time for training."

We nodded at her and got to our feet, Kelsey still giving me an uncertain look. She SHOULD be nervous!

"Are we going to be in wolf or human form?" I asked, not feeling like changing.

"Human," was the short reply I got from Kelsey, both Gaby and I groaned. I waved them out of the room so then I could change.

I tied my hair back in a lose bun after I pulled on a sports bra and track pants. I left my room to bump in to idiot number 1, Jordan.

"Going to training?" I asked curious as to why he was outside my room.\

"Sort of," Jordan rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "going to watch the training session."

"Why," I asked, more curious as to why.

"To make sure all three of you will work well together," Jordan admitted, finally moving his hand his neck.

"Ok," was my genius reply. I walked away from Jordan and I could feel his stare burning in to my retreating figure.

I rolled my eyes, "Boys," I muttered, something Jordan wouldn't of heard if he wasn't a werewolf.

"Heather," he called out, I turned around to face him, Jordan had a smirk plastered on his face, "play nice."

"In your dreams," I called back, with an evil grin on my face.

"And yours," he replied almost instantly.

I scoffed and walked away from him, I could still hear Jordan chuckling as I exited the pack house.

"Where the hell are we training?" I asked through the mind link.

"Round the back," Gaby replied blankly.

I jogged to the back of the pack house to see Kelsey, Gaby, James and oh joy, Jordan. "Hello," I greeted with a small wave.

"Your going to have to learn to get here earlier Heather," Kelsey stated plainly with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Can we just start?" Gaby asked, sounding just as annoyed as Kelsey looks.

We all nodded and started with 50 push ups, 20 sit ups and a jog around the territory. All the while Gaby and I were mind linking each other about our special 'plans' for our first target, James.

We were half way through our jog and I was already drenched with sweat, when a strange smell came from the woods. It was rotten and smelled like garbage, rogue. Was this what I smelled like?

The three of us mind linked Jordan and James, who were still at the pack house. We asked what he wanted us to do.

"Kill them," Jordan sounded a little agitated but I ignored it, thinking that he just didn't like rogues. I don't blame him, although he let me in and I was a rogue. All well!

We entered the dense forest, tracking the smell to a small stream. I looked around to where the smell was strongest and found something which no one wants to see!

I screamed at the dead body in front of me, there was a note attached to the dead male in front of me. I know this man, he was one of my father's friends. I only know that because he came home with my dad drunk on evening.

Gaby and Kelsey sprinted towards me, their faces fell as they saw the dead man, then they noticed the note which I had pulled from him in my hand.

"What does it say?" Kelsey demanded, I was speechless so she pulled the note away from me and read it aloud.

"We won't stop till your Alpha falls. Then we shall take back our stolen property."

"What do they mean by stolen property?" I asked, Kelsey and Gaby gave me a scared expression and dragged me away from the scene and eventually, out of the forest.

We ran the rest of the way towards the pack house. Jordan and James looked scared once when we told them what happened.

"What's aren't you telling me?" I half yelled, anxious and scared I looked around at all of their faces.

"We can't tell you right now Heather, but do you know who that man was?" James sighed, I gave every one a death glare and stormed up to my room.

Once I slammed the door shut I jumped on to my bed sighing deaply.

"Danica?" I asked, "do you know what they mean by stolen property?"

"I've got an idea but I don't think its something you'd want to hear," she answered, her voice sounded scared and nervous. She's NEVER like that!

"Alright, but tell me if your theory is right ok?" I just want reassurance right now.

"Yeah I will," Danica said, giving in to my pleas, "but sleep now."

I nodded my head slightly, changed in to my PJ's and climbed in to bed. My mind was restless as I felt my mind drifting back to the image of my father's now dead friend.

I never learned his name and never bothered to try. Whoever is planning to kill Jordan must know me in a way, and it scares the crap out of me! I couldn't let my mind relax that night, I'm down right scared and I don't know what to do!

I listened as footsteps started to come up the stairs and slowly entered their sound proof bed rooms, slowly my eyes started to close and I fell in to a restless sleep.