Chapter 13 - Revenge on Heather

thanks for waiting guys and please let me know what you think

___________________________________

Heather's P.O.V

The next morning, sun light was streaming in to my room making me groan in annoyance. What is Jordan going to try and do to me now?

I sighed, "Five more mintues," I mumbled to myself, letting my head fall even further in to the pillow, until I heard the door creak open silently.

Remembering last time someone was in my room when I was sleeping I shot right up and looked at the person at the doorway.

Jordan, with not one, but two buckets of ice cold water.

"Hello," Jordan said, refusing to make eye contact with me......rightly so.

"Two buckets of water," I paused so then he could clearly see my amusement, "how original."

Jordan looked up at me to see me smirking down at him. "Its not filled with water Heather."

"Then what's are they filled with then?" I asked, he looked at me, his smirk widening with every second that passed.

Jordan's P.O.V

I smirked at her, I got this little idea from the stunt she pulled on James, and right now, Heather needs to be put in her place!

"PAINT!" I yelled as I threw the contents of the bucket in Heather's direction. I had black and pink paint. I think they will match Heather's personality brilliantly!

"JORDAN!" she screeched as I ran out of her room, I could hear Heather's footsteps following behind me.

We ran in to the kitchen while Gaby and Kelsey were talking quietly amongst themselves, until they saw what Heather was covered in!

Kelsey was cracking up laughing and Gaby was on the floor, holding her sides and trying to calm herself down. The look Heather was giving them only made them laugh harder and soon enough, Kelsey had joined Gaby on the floor as well.

"H-Heather d-did you l-look in the m-mirror before you came out?" Kelsey managed to get out through her laughter. Only then did I fully examine Heather.

Her face and entire upper body was covered in bright pink paint and her middle was cover in black paint.

Just as she turned her glare to me, James marched in to the kitchen. He stood there for a second, jaw literally on the floor and then he laughed his ass off!

While Heather was busy shooting daggers at everyone, I left the kitchen, making sure I was completely out of the door before I high tailed it away from there!

"JORDAN!" I heard Heather screatch from the kitchen, by now I was already at the front door, ready to run out for my own safety.

That's when I saw a black and pink blob zoom around the corner and I got pinned to the wall by my arms.

"Now that wasn't very nice Jordan," Heather said in a sickly sweet voice, although I could see smugness in her eyes.

"Worth it though," I replied, I watched Heather's eyes widen in surprise then her common, evil smirk made its way on to her face.

"How was it worth it?" Heather asked in the same, creepy tone.

"Your face was priceless!" I replied and I laughed hysterically at the memory.

As I recovered my composure I could see that Heather was fuming, "but I do need a favor," I said, my voice growing deadly serious.

Heather let me go and stepped back a bit. "What is it?" Heather asked, her voice curious, but held seriousness to it.

"I'm going to need to hand over my Alpha position to you."

Heather's P.O.V

He did not just do that! First, he pours not one, but two buckets of paint on me, then he asks me to be the alpha!

"Jordan," I sighed, "you know I will fail miserably. Is this another cruel joke that your playing?"

"Heather, your going to need to do this, the pack is no longer safe with me as the alpha anymore. Your the only one with an alpha voice here and I know that your strong enough to be one," Jordan said, I sighed in defeat as Jordan smiled reassuringly at me.

"Why me?" I asked, mainly to myself but I know that it was loud enough for Jordan to hear as well.

He sighed and left me to my thoughts, "Just think about it okay," Jordan said before he left the room for good.

Great. Just great! I'm going to be the alpha. How fun!

"Stop being a worry wart and just say yes to the alpha position!" Danica snapped at me, I jumped in surprise cause we haven't spoken in a while.

"Finally shown up have we?" I asked her, she scoffed at me and left me feeling alone and bitter.

This is going to be a fun, fun day!