Chapter 16 - New Positions and Surprises

Sorry you had to wait, I was at school camp and only just got back......so enjoy :)

I really need to know if I should add a romance twist to it cause I really don't know if I should, thanks

_____________________________________________

Heather's P.O.V

I sighed in relief as I reached the pack house. I still had that black wolf stuck in my head though! URH! WHO IS THAT WOLF?! 

"Stop it," Danica snapped, making me wince slightly.

"Why?" I snapped back, annoyed that she had stopped me from my ranting.

"Because your over-reacting," Danica paused for a moment before continuing, "it was just a rouge....but it wasn't normal. It seemed like it has experienced more then we have."

I immediatly bit my tongue to stop myself getting in to a fight with Danica......That was the last thing I needed right now.

I could feel my mind buzzing, I had my mind link walls up so I knew that some one was trying to contact me.

"Yeah?" I asked through the mind link.

"We need to talk," Jordan replied through the mind link, his voice was deadly serious.

"Bout what?" I asked lightly......I know I'm being childish right now but I don't care.

"The last requests I had as Alpha," I could feel that he was trying to think of something else, "and who your Beta's and pack warriors will be. I'll meet you in your office."

That was when I felt the mind link connection break, what does he want to talk about?

All well, right now my top priority is to change my clothes. So I started to skip in to my room, shouting at the top of my voice,

"I'M OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD, THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF CLOTHES!"

Once I changed in to a checkered shirt and jeans I walked normally to the study only to see Jordan in there already waiting for me. Although once he looked up at me he burst out laughing!

"The wizard of clothes?" he asked between his laughter, only to burst out laughing again as my face went red.

"So what did you want?" I asked, probably sounding desperate to get off that topic.

"Before I asked you to become Alpha I had made some arrangements with another pack to make sure that we stay safe. That means we will be staying with them for a while." Jordan answered once he had recomposed himself.

"Which pack will we be staying at then?" my curiosity was eating me alive while I asked.

I heard Jordan mumble something but I didn't quite catch it.

"What was that Jordan?" I asked, trying to make him speak louder so then I could hear him.

"Crescent Moon Pack," I stood there in shock......I CAN'T GO BACK THERE!

"WHAT?!"

Drake's P.O.V                (Alpha of Crescent Moon Pack)

Alpha Jordan told me that his pack will be coming here in the up coming week. Emmerson though hasn't been at all helpful!

She prances all over the place and tears the rooms apart, while saying she was making the rooms look 'better' the the other pack.

I still don't know who the new alpha is though, Jordan told me that it is a extremely good fighter..........CRAP! I don't even know if the alpha is male or female!

"EMMERSON!" I screamed as she started to pull apart the kitchen.

"What?" she asked, putting on a confused face just to add to the effect.

"Go and patrol the boarder or something," I said, pinching the bridge of my nose trying to calm down, "Just get out of the house."

"Okay," she answered and literally skipped out of the kitchen.

I sat down and sighed deeply.

"Mate," my wolf, Harrison whimpered.

"Yeah I know," I sighed, deep in thought, "I miss Heather to."

Jordan's P.O.V

"The arrangements have been made and that is my last wish as an alpha is for you to go through with it." I paused to catch my breath, but when I saw Heather open her mouth to protest I quickly cut her off, "You also need to chose who your Beta's are going to be."

"You and Kelsey," Heather gazed at the door then turned her head towards me again, "James and Gaby can be pack warriors."

As soon as she finished we heard a very loud bunch of 'YES' come from behind the door, followed quickly by a loud clap.

Heather stormed over to the door and banged on it.

"We knew you guys were there," Heather looked at me again, her gaze filled with some sort of emotion, "well, at least I did."

I think she is going to be a very good alpha!