Chapter 20 - The Date

sorry bout the wait guys,                                      
i was just going around and started to collect ideas and stuff
and for the record Heather WILL NOT go easy on her family cause their poo poo heads

______________________________________________________________

 Emmerson's P.O.V                 (I think you guys like her so yeah)

Gaby, Kelsey and I ran away from Jordan's room as quickly as we could, knowing that if we stay any longer we might just get trampled on.

We ran in to the drive, panting slightly and hiding behind a black Lamborghini. I could no longer hear Jordan chasing us so I quickly stood up and Gaby and Kelsey did as well.

"James is going to kill us," Kelsey stated, I gave her a confused look because I had no clue who James was. Gaby though, nodded her head in understanding.

"I was listening in to James and Heather's conversation last night," Gaby confessed, her face broke out in a wicked grin, "James asked Heather out on a date and she said yes."

"Wait a second," I spoke up before Gaby or Kelsey could, "Can you please tell me who the hell James is," I gave the both of them an expectant look that neither of them could deny.

 "He's the other pack warrior, other than Gaby," Kelsey spoke up, I started to grin evilly as an idea started to make its way into my mind.

"Are any of you good machanic's?" I asked curiously, I watched in amusement as Gaby and Kelsey looked in between each other.

"No," Gaby admitted, bowing her head down in shame, "but we are EXTREMELY possessive over our cars though."

"PERFECT!" I screamed as I started to jump up and down in my own excitement. Gaby and Kelsey shared equally confused looks as they watched me jump up and down like a maniac, but I was to excited to care.

"Look," I said, pointing my finger in a, I'm-smarter-then-you way, "We are going to miss around with the fuel in this lamborghini and then we can stalk them on their date and stuff."

Gaby started to jump with excitment while Kelsey just shook her head in disapproval.

"Heather would be so mad if we stuff up the date so I'm not getting involved," Kelsey said, I just shrugged while Gaby finally stopped jumping and had a serious frown plastered on her face.

"You won't tell them will you?" Gaby asked with a pleadung tone in her voice.

"Look, I'm many things, just not a bitch. So, I'm not going to tell," As soon as those words left Kelsey's mouth, Gaby and I tackled her to the ground in a bone crashing hug.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" Gaby and I chanted together, I swear that we were so happy that we could start crying from joy.

Heather's P.O.V 
*Later in the night*

Earlier when I was talking to James he told me that on the date that I should wear something casual. So here I was, chucking on some jeans, a dark red tank top and tossing my hair in a pony tale.

I skimmed my eyes around the room quickly and stopped as soon as I spotted my black leather purse.

"Right," I said to myself before I left the room, "Where did James want to meet with me again?"

"What are you going on about?" Some asked from behind me, I turned around quickly and I jumped back in shock when I saw Drake standing there. He looked slightly nervous for some reason but I just shrugged it off.

"What do you want?" I asked in an annoyed tone while crossing my arms showing my impatience. He scratched the back of his neck nervously but I just rolled my eyes in response.