Chapter 17 - Home Sweet Home.......NOT!

I think you guys might be able to guess what happens in this chapter and please let me know how I'm going with the book so far

thanks :)

_____________________________________________________________

Drake's P.O.V

Jordan's pack should be here in two days and nothing is ready for their arrival. We have gotten everything repainted and replaced but the pack house still looks like trash.

Just then I saw Emmerson run through the hallway carrying heaps of cans and a few buckets.

"Emmerson?" she stopped and stared at me innocently, "what's with the stuff?"

She grins evilly at me then she answers, "its going to be a surprise for the Alpha that's coming."

I nod my head but a look of disbelief was clearly visible on my face, "What is the surprise going to be?" I questioned, raising one eye brow in suspicion.

"You'll see," She answered before skipping off. 

I can't believe we let her join the pack, Emmerson is always hyper and energetic but she'll never take no for an answer. That seriously annoys me!

Anyway I have to continue with the preparations for the pack. I still don't know who the new Alpha is though.

Heather's P.O.V

*two days later* 

Today is the day when I return to my hell hole,......I wonder if anything has changed since I left.

I guess I'm going to find out anyway. I sighed as I picked up my bags and headed out of the door. Once outside, I spotted James car and shoved my bags in the back. Afterwards I jumped in to the passanger seat and waited nervously for James to come.

20 minutes later I could hear James opening the car doors open and closed, once inside the car, he nearly jumped back out of it. You see, I didn't tell him I was going in his car and he never usually see's me near his car anymore so yeah.

"What are you doing in here?" He asks, although I could still hear his heart beat racing.

"Catching a ride," I answered, shrugging my shoulders slightly.

He sighed and placed his seat belt on. Soon after he gassed it out of the driveway and down the road. The other cars following close behind us.

*3 hours later, once they arrived*

Wow! Was the first thought that came to mind as I gazed upon the now redecorated pack house. The outside walls were now covered in fresh white paint and the flowers at the front of the house were now blooming beautifully.

As we pulled up, figures started to exit the pack house. I growled slightly and James gave me a sympathetic look. I hate that look, almost as much as I hate this pack.

I got distracted from my glaring as I saw a girl around my age run inside, carrying lots of rope and spray paint......WHAT THE HELL?! I WANT TO JOIN IN! No one else seemed to notice that girl though.

I turned my attention back to the people that made my life hell for years, Alpha Drake, Jason, Erica, Mum and Dad......Great! Note the sarcasm.

I noticed that Jordan, Gaby and Kelsey got out of the car together and made their way over to my ex-pack.

"Hello, I am Alpha Drake and this is my Beta Jason," Drake greeted Jordan, I just rolled my eyes at the formal introduction. Its not like its the Queen's party or anything.

"Hey," Jordan shrugged, "I'm the ex-alpha Jordan, but at the moment I am one of the Beta's of the pack. This here on my left is Gaby and on my right is my sister Kelsey."