Chapter 37 - LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

Hey guys, please do tell me what you think of the story so far and i would love to hear what you guys think might happen because i have almost finished writing this book. 

___________________________________________________

Heather's P.O.V

I stormed out of the house as quickly as I could, honestly needing to get away from everyone for a while. Inside I could hear Ellie's screaming and the rushing of feet on the cold hardwood floor, but I couldn't of cared less. Ray deserved what he got and I hope he rots in hell!

"LET. ME. AT. HIM!" Danica screamed in my head making me wince. I scowled at my enraged filled wolf and shook my head.

"We have done enough for now Danica," I hesitated for a moment before asking, "Did you know I was adopted?"

Danica didn't answer as we continued to walk towards the forest. Its lush greenery almost inviting me inside for a run.... GOD! I need to get away. 

"I had a feeling," Danica sighed as I shifted in to wolf form. I didn't answer as we started to dart in between the trees of the dense forest, running further and further away from the stupid pack house. At the back of my mind I could feel someone trying to communicate to me through the mind link but I tried to ignore it.

The feeling was becoming worse by the moment and soon had me almost collapsing on to the ground from exhaustion. 

"WHAT?!" I screamed; finally letting that person enter my mind.

"Heather, where the hell are you?" Jordan asked calmly although I could still pick up the worry that was in his voice.

"Out," I simply stated and I could almost picture Jordan rolling his eyes at me by this point. I started to walk again, but very slowly considering I was at the edge of the border.

I could hear Jordan's low chuckle at the back of my head and smiled a thin smile. Looks like HE is in a good mood.

"Where exactly is 'out?" Jordan asked in amusement. I rolled my eyes at his persistence but nevertheless answered him.

"Out of the house."

"Heather, I'm serious, where are you?" Jordan asked, clearly getting annoyed now.

"I've already told you though."

"HEATHER! JUST TELL ME WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE!" Jordan screamed in my head. I winced but instead of answering him I blocked the mind link connection and started to pick up my pace. 

I continued to make my way threw the forest as the sound of sirens made there way towards the house. I guess I'm not as far as I thought. The buzzing in my head seemed to get louder and louder the more I walked away from the pack house. Why won't this feeling go away?

After what felt like hours, which was only a few minutes I came across a fresh stream; the birds were chirping and the setting sun seemed to dance over the mountains, leaving a spectacular sight in front of me. 

I sucked my breath as I placed my aching feet in to the water; almost instantly feeling aid to my pounding head-ache.....but soon stopped breathing altogether as I felt a wolf's breath trail along the nap of my neck.

Slowly I turned to face whoever it was behind me and almost jumped out of my skin when I recognised the scent....rouge. But before I could do anything to defend myself the rouge wolf lunged at me and my world collapsed in to darkness. 

Ellie's P.O.V

I cradled Ray's head in my lap all the way to the hospital, Jason and I were the only ones in the ambulance with him and I could feel his heart rate beating slower and slower.....I'm so scared for him. 

 "How's he doing?" The driver half shouted over his shoulder as he continued to speed threw the lights and towards the hospital. Jason shot me a look with his own tears pouring down the side of his head, I just shook my head sadly and took a shaky breath and continued to sob in to his shoulder. 

Why? I continued to think over and over in my head. If we hadn't lied to her maybe she wouldn't of been so angry? Suddenly, I could feel Ray's breathing stop. I shot my head away from his body, my mind and body going in to a complete panic as I started to shout to the driver.

"HE'S NOT BREATHING!"

"DO YOU KNOW CPR?" He yelled back at me, I shook my head with a panicked look on my face as I turned my attention towards Jason. His eyes were wide with fright making me panic all the more.

"NO! HOW DO WE DO IT?!" Jason screamed, his voice cracking from his dry throat. 

"TWENTY CHEST PUMPS THEN MOUTH TO MOUTH!" He yelled as Jason proceeded to do as the man said. Jason started on the chest pumps and as soon as he done twenty I was lowering my mouth towards Ray's in hope of him to stay alive long enough until he can get proper treatment.

"ARE WE NEARLY THERE YET?!" Jason screamed as both him and I started to were out. The driver didn't answer straight away but after a while he answered.

"WE ARE TEN MINUTES AWAY! HAS HE STARTED TO BREATHE AGAIN?!" 

I lowered my head towards Ray's face and almost had a panic attack when I realised he wasn't breathing. I shot Jason a look and his eyes widened almost as much as mine has.

"No," He said in a shaky voice. The driver remained silent before we could gradually feel the car slow down.

"Time of death, 6:32pm."