Chapter 29 - The REAL Hulk

Sorry bout the wait and I think that everyone will enjoy this chapter so yea. XD

________________________________________________________________

Emmerson's P.O.V

I was just standing there, staring at Jason as he glared right back at me. I smirked at him and surprisingly he just smirked right back. My wolf stirred inside of me and I could tell that she was getting pissed off at his actions, mate or not!

Gaby backed away from me, catching Jason and I's attention and started to act like a stupid damsel in distress again.I just laughed at her and Jason just stood back and watched in amusment. Stupid Beta Jason.

I just stared at him until he finally turned around and faced me again. "Your going to regret putting my mate in danger Emmerson," Jason growled as he started to circle me in a predatory way. I watched his movements carefully, making sure that I'll be prepared for any blow that was about to come.

"Going to continue doing your happy dance or are we going to fight?" I asked cockily, Jason's fists clenched together tightly and that made Gaby shut up and actually pay attention to what was happening.

Jason lunged for my throat but I quickly side-stepped him, stuck my foot out and tripped him. Jason fell to the floor with a thud and I just smiled in victory, I sprinted my way towards him and body-slammed myself on to his side. Jason grunted in pain but never-the-less managed to kick me off of him.

"SHIT!" I screamed as Jason shifted in to his wolf and bit me on the shoulder.Gaby growled at Jason, which got him distracted long enough for me to shift in to my wolf. 

He quickly spun on his heel and turned to face me as I charged towards him. A lot of people don't realise this but I am the Hulk on the inside, especially when I'm pissed, which I will be soon. Jason, stepped out of the way but I could see it coming, instead of trying to change direction, I shifted back in to my human form and tackled Jason to the ground.

His head hit a sharp rock as I forced him to stay down, blood started to pool out of his head but Jason was still trying to fight me. I could feel him growing weaker underneath me, I could hear Gaby whimpering in the background, she could probably feel Jason;s pain right now. OH SHIT! I DIDN'T THINK OF GABY!

Jason shifted back and stared me straight in the eyes pleadingly, "Please just let me have my mate," He whimpered weakly, I glanced back at Gaby and saw that she was close to crying for her mate. She caught my eye and nodded slightly, as a smile slowly spread across her face.

"Nope," I answered quickly as I jumped off Jason and started to dust myself off. Jason also got up as well and just started to glare at me.

"What do you mean no?" He asked, an emotionless expression on his face, oh shit what do I say? I shared a look with Gaby, who was know smirking knowingly at me. I guess she has a feeling on what I'm about to do to him. 

I walked slowly towards Jason, making sure to put my pedo face on. He looked at me with a fearful look in his brown eyes and I pressed myself against him and started to kiss along his neck. Behind me I could hear Gaby trying to muffle her laughter and I could tell that Jason was now seriously pissed off at me.

I was taken back in surprise as Jason was ripped away from my grasp and soon I was in someone else's arms...but by the tingles going up my arm I think that it might be Trent. GREAT! Please take note of the sarcasm as I now try to make myself look innocent.

I looked Trent in the eyes and all I could see was hurt, fear, lust and anger. "Why?'" He asked quietly, his tone literally shattered my heart in to a million pieces and I had to look away so then he couldn't see how much it was affecting me.

"To piss him off," I mumbled, only to hear a bark of laughter come from Trent. What. The. Hell. 

"You seriously did all of that to piss Jason off?" Trent questioned loudly. At least, loud enough for Jason and Gaby to hear.

"Well...." I trailed off, I caught Gaby's eye and she was now smirking along with me, "HIPPOPOTOMUS!" I screamed the code word and Gaby and I sprinted away from the pack house and towards the woods.

I pulled out of Trent's arms and walked over to Gaby and wrapped her in a hug, "Get ready to run as soon as I say the code word," I mumbled to Gaby and she chuckled in reply. We untangled ourselves and faced our mates, who were now watching us curiously, but I couldn't help but notice the small love bites on Jason's neck. Oops.

Gaby sped ahead of me and bolted in to the dense forest, leaving me far behind. The pounding of feet was close behind me and soon Jason passed me and sprinted in the direction Gaby ran, probably following her scent. I slowed down slightly as a stitch settled in to my side but soon I was tackled to the ground with Trent straddling me.

"Well, what do we have here?" Trent asked teasingly, his breath ran down my neck and gave me shivers of desire. EWWWWWW!

"A stubborn dog with a fat ass sitting on her," I answered matter-of-faculty. Trent chuckled at my comment and leaned in dangerously close to my face. 

He slowly started to kiss my neck and I started to push at his chest, trying desperately to get him off of me. I DON'T LIKE THIS KIND OF STUFF!

Trent then moved up to my lips and it felt like his mouth turned in to a vaccum, IS HE TRYING TO SUCK MY FACE OFF?!

I was squirming around but finally managed to get one leg free and that's when I decided to kick him in the baby maker. Trent groaned in pain and rolled off of me. I sprang to my feet and before running off I turned to face him.

"Back off dude," I said with hand gestures, "This bitch is off limits."