Chapter 19 - What a Morning

I'm sorry i keep leaving cliff hangers and i honestly don't mean to 

ENJOY :)

_____________________________________________________

 Heather's P.O.V

*In the mourning*

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon and eggs from the kitchen. Being the normal person I am, I literally sprinted down the stairs and skidded to a halt once I reached the kitchen. 

"Morning," I greeted, without looking up to the person that was cooking.

I heard the chief sigh to himself but otherwise didn't respond.......RUDE MUCH?!

"Hey," I snapped, turning my head to the chief as the words spilled out of my mouth, "I'm talking to you."

The chief has finally turned around to face me like a man and I felt my breath get caught in my throat. Jason looks so sick......

The bags under his usually bright eyes have darkened and his skin was abnormally paled. What's wrong with him?

His eyes widen with shock while mine held nothing but hurt and anger.

"Um," He said after a long while, "Do you want some breakfast?"

I rolled my eyes and sat down at the kitchen table, giving him an expectant look. Jason just stared at me a little bit then he sighed to himself.

"Where did you go after you left?" Jason asked, his voice cracked slightly as he spoke of the time I was gone.....WHAT THE HELL?!

Jason's P.O.V

I looked at Heather, knowing that I have never looked this vulnerable in my life before. I know that I deserve this though.

At first though, I thought that she wasn't going to answer....until she did.

"I was a rouge for one month," Heather paused and took a shaky breath," I literally had to fight for my life for that month. Other rouges kept coming up to me and tried to kill me but weren't able to, thanks to my wolf that is. But afterwards I was forced to join Jordan's pack," she paused to take another breath, although she smiled at the memories, "I owed them some money and I had to join them so then I wouldn't have to pay the full price."

I could feel my heart fill with pride and sadness for my little sister. I never meant to hurt her the way I did, I only did it so then I wouldn't start to get teased by my fellow pack members.....I'm not so sure about Erica though, nor Mum and Dad. I guess I'll ask them later....

"Why did you owe the pack money?" I asked, curiosity starting to take control.

"I almost complet;y distroyed the gym, trashed James' cars and made a horrid dinner," she stated, smiling evilly at the door behind me.

I started to laugh at her childishness, only her would be able to do that!

"What's going on?" I heard a man ask from behind me, I turned around as soon as I saw Heather jump out of her seat to greet him.

I actually remember seeing him yesterday, wasn't he one of the guys that got covered in feathers?

"Nothing much," Heather replied, before giving him a bone crushing hug, "Just talking bout what I did to your cars." I watched as the man immediately tensed and I started to fell myself go over-protective brother on him.

"Who are you?" I asked, hoping to get the man off my sister.

"James," He introduced, Heather still giving him a hug and a small smile crept on to my face as I watched her.

"I'm Jason," I said, remembering that he still didn't know who I was, "I'm Heather's brother."

James gave me a death glare then whispered something in to Heather's ear. She giggled slightly then walked out of the room together....What was that about?

Jordan's P.O.V

This morning I woke up to the sound of whispering around my bed.

"Do you think we should risk this?" I heard Kelsey whisper in a hushed tone.

"Yes!" Two girls hissed at Kelsey, immediately making her shut up. 

"Three, Two, One," Gaby whispered before my bed began to dip. Suddenly, I felt people start to jump on my chest, legs and face. My eyes shot wide open as I saw Emmerson, Gaby and Kelsey jumping on my bed...well, mostly on me.

I roared in anger and the trio raced out of the room with me quick on their heels. Although I was stopped by someone blocking my path that led down stairs.

"We need to talk," Drake said in a serious voice, slowly dragging me away to his office.

 Once the door closed behind us Drake signalled for me to take a seat at the front of his desk. Drake quickly walked behind his desk and sat down, giving me a serious look before he started to speak.

"Why chose Heather to be an alpha? She isn't a strong wolf and we all know it," Drake asked, his voice was like poison to my ears by the way he spoke about Heather.

"One, she is strong because she was able to fling us around the field without having any training to start with," I paused trying to contain my anger but not very well, "Two, she already had an Alpha voice before I gave her the position and three, she was pretty darn tough to put up with your shit for years."

I finished my rant, but was close to boiling point as I watched Drake's shocked expression.

"She is not SUPPOSED to be in your pack Jordan," He spits out through clenched teeth, "She is my mate and I WILL have her by my side as soon as I can."

He was her MATE?! AND HE NEVER DEFENDED HER?!

I couldn't help what I did next and a flew a punch right for his jaw, knocking him out cold. I continued to kick the un-moving corpse until all of my anger settled down.

Why didn't Heather tell me this before? But i realize now that Heather is certantly more to me then a friend.