Chapter 45 - Just the Beginning

Sorry it took me so long to upload, school has been weighing me down and I've had writers block, I hate pressuring you guys to comment but please comment your thoughts :)

_______________________________________________________

Heather's P.O.V

Dream:

I ran as fast as I could. The consistent howling of the rouges behind me continued to encourage me to run faster. They came to my side, nodding their heads in respect towards me. I smirked back, suddenly my body filling with confidence, we all could almost taste victory on our tongues.

With that thought in mind every single one of us charged towards the unfamiliar mansion, attacking anything that was in our way. Suddenly, I felt a powerful presence emerge out of the building, a beautiful woman, with long, flowing blond hair, her eyes were a mesmerising grey and she wore a beautiful white gown.

Everyone in the fight vanished, leaving just me and the mysterious woman. She beckoned me to come forwards with a kind and graceful smile plastered on her lips, and I did so. "Now listen my daughter, we don't have much time, but you need to run. You need to get out of here and you must do it as soon as you get the chance."

The woman then started to drift away. I tried my hardest to reach out to her but soon everything went blank. 

Dream Over:

I awoke to the feeling of people tying me down to a hard surface. Slowly, I managed to peel my eyes open to see James and Erica using rope to tie me against a tree, when they noticed I was awake they grinned villainously at me. "Rise and shine Heather," James said with a dark tone to his voice, yet his face was spread out in a wide grin. 

I quickly glanced at Erica who had an emotionless expression on her face, but when she noticed that I was looking at her she grinned evilly before back handing me on my right cheek. The all too familiar feeling of blood dripping down my cheek returned and I growled threateningly at her, which only cause James to pull her away and start to growl at me to.

I glared at him hatefully as he turned his back and pulled Erica away. In the distance I could hear bodies being pulled here there and everywhere, but I was completely distracted as I saw two rouges dragging Kelsey and Gaby's lifeless bodies in front of me, and dropped them around ten metres away from me.

All I could do was stare and fight back the tears that threatened to fall. Why did everyone have to die because of me? Soon, I was distracted from my thoughts at the sound of feet running towards me. I jumped in shock as a sweaty hand clamped itself around my mouth, I tried to bite whoever it was but they removed their hand before I could.

"Relax and I'll get you out of here," An unfamiliar masculine voice said to me. I nodded and I felt the ropes that surrounded my body start to loosen. "Who are you?" I whispered quietly, so then only he could hear me.

The man didn't answer me as the ropes slowly dropped on to the ground, I turned my head ever so slightly and gazed up in to his crystal blue eyes. "You need to leave," He grunted out before basically throwing me behind him as growls began to sound through the air. "NOW!" He screamed at me.

Rouges started to surround us, all growling evilly and trying to snap at the mysterious man's feet. Soon I could hear the sound of two pairs of pounding feet heading towards us. The witches soaked in the scene that stood before them with confused eyes. "Kill them," The short witch barked out, making the rouges lunge at us.

Before any of the rouges managed to get to me though the man pushed me in to a bush and away from them. "RUN NOW!" He screamed before the rouges jumped on to his back and pulled him to the ground. I stared in shock as they started to tear away his flesh viciously. I shook my head, trying to clear it all my thoughts.

Suddenly, one of the many unoccupied rouges jumped on to me, pushing me in to the hard ground. I kicked it off my, throwing it near the witches feet. I jumped up as more rouges tried to close in on me and started to run. Although I could still hear the witches screaming at me from behind. 

"THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING DEMON! YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER!" The witches screamed but I ignored them and did what I always do, run.

I'm running away, so then I can kick their asses later.

________________________________________________________

Yea that's it, I'm planning a sequel though, PRETTY PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS FOR THE NEXT BOOK! I really would appreciate it and yea I know the ending was suckish but oh well.