Chapter 3 - New Pack

Heather's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning in a bit of a daze, the morning light was shining through the windows and on to my face.

Still half asleep I made my way out of bed and into the bathroom. I went for a shower, brushed my teeth and changed my clothes.

I felt great as I jumped on to my bed and let my thoughts take over.

"For crying out loud!" I complained as the door flew open and Jordan entered. He chuckled and walked over to me.

"Come on, breakfast first, training after," he said, when I didn't move his face broke out into a grin, "move or I'll make you."

I still didn't move. Jordan's grin grew even larger. SHIT! He grabbed me by the legs and threw me off the bed.

"What the hell was that for?" I half shouted, Jordan, being the idiot he is, broke out laughing. It might have been my expression.

Jordan's P.O.V

I couldn't help it! Her expression was priceless! Heather was giving me a death glare as I laughed at her.

Suddenly she attacked me. Heather pinned me to the ground, (still in her human form,) and started to punch me in the chest. Then she started laughing at me, I joined in.

I have no clue what was happening anymore. Yesterday we were attacking each other, today we are mucking around.......WHAT THE HELL?

James's P.O.V

I could hear laughter coming from Heathers' room. She was laughing like crazy, but at what? I walked up the stairs and opened the door slightly. That's not what I expected!

Heather was on the floor, rolling around laughing while Jordan was tickling her. WHAT THE HELL!

"Guys," I said, a little unsure, "what are you doing?"

"Well, she started attacking me again so this is her punishment," Jordan said, trying to contain his laughter.

"But.....He.....Pulled....Me...Off.....The....Bed," Heather said, in between her laughter.

I couldn't help it, I started to laugh along with her, "Alpha.....training starts in half an hour."

"Alright, going to get up now Heather?" Jordan asked, amusement clear in his voice.

"I'll never give in," Heather said, "to anyone."

I stared at her, still a little bit shocked. I saw Jordan, he looked completely baffled and stopped tickling her now. Heather glared at us as she got off the floor, dusted off her pants and walked out of the room.

"What was that about?" I asked, still staring at the now open door.

Jordan stayed silent for a while, then said, "Why do you think she was abused so much by her old pack?" 

"I don't know man," I said, my voice still emotionless, "who would do that to her?"

Heather's P.O.V

I'm so angry right now! I stormed down the stairs and into the kitchen only to see another girl there.

"Werewolf," Danica said, her voice clear of all emotion.

"Umm, hello?" I said, my voice the tiniest bit shaky. The girl turned around and stared at me with curious eyes.

She looked the same age as me, beautiful brown eyes, blond hair and looked a little bit like Jordan.

"Hi," she said, her voice was light and curious still, "who are you?"

"Heather," I said, "and you?"