Q&A

(Reading this a year later, it is so cringy. Pls feel free to skip, I apologise)

These are the questions you guys sent me about two chapters back - which I totally forgot about until this morning - so I decided to answer them now.

I wasn't expecting as many questions as I received, and I certainly wasn't expecting for someone to ask for my name to be put in. So big shoutout to LukeFlukeFlemmings for being lovely and making my day and shoutout to everyone else who asked me questions. It really means a lot, so thank you.

(I know some of you really don't give a shit about questions, so a new update will be up tomorrow for you guys)

____________________

Ashton

Why are you such a dick?

I'm gonna have to blame my mum for that one.

Can I date you?

I wouldn't recommend it; I've been told that I can be quite a dick. Plus, I've sort of got my eye on someone else at the moment, but if that goes downhill then I'm all yours.

I like your nipples. This isn't a question but a statement.

I would say I like yours back but

1. I've never seen them

And

2. I've never seen them.

So when are you and Pandora gonna frickle frackle?

I don't exactly know what frickle frackle means, but I'm gonna say soon?

(Disclaimer: I - Esmerelda - do actually know what frickle frackle means)

hi daddy

Finally, someone gets me.

are you pregnant? bc those are some serious mood swings dude.

It's the hormones babe, puberty's finally hit.

and why do you hate Pandora? like seriously mate, you barely know her and stuff and don't go be confusing okay? I'll seriously punch you in the face if you wake up and then are an a$$ to her.

I don't really know why I hate her? We've just never got on, even when we were little. I guess she's just got one of those faces?

Why do you hate Pandora if you wanna cuddle her and go to sleep with her?

We have an extremely complicated relationship.

why do you have such frequent mood swings and why are you an actual asshöle half the time?

Again, I'm blaming my mum.

MOTHERFUCKKER WHY?

I'm guessing it's cause I'm a complicated asshole. That's all anybody tells me nowadays.

Why u really hot

My dad.

____________________

Calum

Is Malum real?

Who told you?

Where the fuck is your baby? Aka Daniel

I don't actually know. I thought Michael had him...

Will you pass the test?

Fuck no.

hey babe, how ya doing? what do you use for your hair to look so fluffy btw?