Chapter 7 || "Get it, Luke!"

- Ashton -

I woke up slowly, every inch of my body screaming in agony. My throat burned as if I had just drunk acid, my head thumping along to the beat of my heart. I couldn't remember anything from the previous night, which worried me a lot. Feeling pressure against the right side of my chest, I slowly forced my eyes open, blinking repeatedly to try and clear my head. The pain increased, black dots eating away at my vision. Letting out a small groan, I gazed down at my chest, widening my eyes as I was greeted by a pale face, soft snores escaping their plump lips.

This wasn't the first time this had happened to me, but never with my best friend's sister.

Luke was going to kill me.

A heavy feeling settled into the pit of my stomach, my throat tightening painfully. I couldn't remember a thing, which only added to my worry.

"Dora," I hissed, elbowing her softly "Dora, wake up."

I continued to repeat myself until she finally began to stir, her body stretching out along the length of the couch. She didn't seem ill, which made me doubt she had gotten drunk in the first place. Unluckily, I did.

"Ash, what is it?" She groaned, lightly rubbing her eyes. I awkwardly slipped out from underneath her to stumble to my feet, a wave of nausea passing over me. Steadying myself against the wall, I took a deep breath, rubbing my pounding head.

"Did we... Y'know."

She slowly sat herself up and shot me a questioning glance, running her hand through her dishevelled blonde curls. 'What?"

"Y'know," I continued, my eyes searching the length of the room, as if to find the answer of the night before hidden in its depths, before looking back at her "did we have- Um... Sex?"

Pandora's expression changed from confusion to amusement, a small smirk tugging at her lips. I stood frozen with my back to the wall, desperately trying to stop myself from throwing up.

Why the hell was she happy?

"I'm serious, Pandora." I warned, the room beginning to sway dangerously "Did we do anything?"

"Of course we didn't." She scoffed, tucking her knees up to her chest "I'm not like most of the girls you hang about with."

"Then why the hell did I wake up next to you?" I exclaimed, feeling slightly annoyed.

"Maybe because your drunk ass is afraid to sleep alone?" She spat back, her cheeks reddening slightly "You basically forced yourself onto the couch with me."

"Don't lie." I retorted, causing Pandora's to raise her eyebrow in disbelief

"Are you serious right now?"

I shrugged, brushing my hair off my face. "It wouldn't be the first time a girl's lied to get with me."

"You know what, fuck you, Ashton." She hissed, her hands clenched into small, angry fists "Just because a few girls have tried to get with you doesn't mean the whole fucking female population wants to! You're no better than any other guy, so stop thinking you are."

"At least I'm not a virgin." I chuckled, causing her eyes to narrow angrily.

"Just call me Mary." She spat back, standing up from the couch and marching out into the hallway.

I stood quietly against the wall as I heard her footsteps ascend up the stairs, stopping as a gruff voice called out to her. It was followed by a muffled argument and a door slamming shut, causing the whole house to shake. Footsteps came stomping back down the stairs, an extremely annoyed Pandora marching back into the living room with our baby held in her hands. She shot me a bitter glare before tossing the plastic doll in my direction, causing it to burst into tears. I groaned and reluctantly held the baby to my chest, my head pounding painfully.