Chapter 70 || "Shut your fucking mouth pal!"

To celebrate the birth of our Lord - I updated

'Now I'm smiley, I'm all smiles. Me'

- Pandora -

"Get out."

Glancing up from the video game they had previously been engrossed in, the three guests frowned, clearly confused by my sudden presence. Luke was scowling, his arms crossed defiantly across his chest as his blue eyes studied my attire, narrowed in disapproval.

"What the fück are you wearing?"

"My pyjamas." I replied bluntly, ignoring the numerous pairs of eyes now raking up and down my body "What are you wearing?"

"Clothes," he replied, his lips pressed into a firm, grim line "clothes that actually cover my body."

"This covers my body."

"Barely."

Glancing down at my pyjamas, I studied the soft cotton shorts and top with disinterest, already aware of their appearance on me. They were comfortable. They were cute. They had sheep on them.

They were in no way inappropriate.

"You're overreacting."

"I agree with Luke." Ashton joined, lightly shoving Harry's shoulder - whose gaze seemed to have been transfixed upon my bare thighs "It's pretty revealing."

"It's human anatomy."

"It's disgusting."

Scowling, I shuffled confidently into the living room, dragging my cosy blanket in behind me. It draped out like a strange, patterned cape, yet I wore it with pride, marching towards the couch in my fuzzy rabbit slippers.

I was travelling in not only comfort but style.

The boys watched with mild concern as I slumped down into the spare seat beside Harry, their expressions contorted into looks of confusion and amusement. Harry - of course - accepted my presence graciously and swept the blanket out from my arms, wrapping it snugly around our bodies - much to Ashton's dismay.

It served him right.

"Not that I don't love you, Pan." Michael began, causing my boyfriend to wince at his choice of words "But why are you here?"

"I made a deal with Luke." I replied simply, resting my head back against Harry's muscular shoulder.

There were small differences between his shoulder and Ashton's, yet they were obvious to me, causing every fibre of my body to convulse in terror.

This didn't feel right, yet the look Ashton gave me made it all worthwhile. He knew exactly what I was doing, and he knew I wanted him to suffer - not severely, but enough to teach him a lesson.

To make him regret every second he chose to ignore me.

"I thought Evie was meant to be with you?" Luke frowned, causing Calum to tense, his chocolate brown eyes darting hopefully around the dull living room.

Although in a relationship, he didn't try very hard to conceal the nature of his feelings towards Evie.

"She is." I answered, motioning vaguely towards the hallway "She's just getting changed."

"Calum, you should join her." Michael joked, causing his friends cheeks to burn painfully red, his elbow connecting harshly with Mikey's ribs.

"Shut up, Michael."

"Ow! I'm just saying!"

"Guys, where's the remote?" I questioned lazily, scanning the length of the living room in the hopes that it would suddenly, magically appear. Ashton muttered something beneath his breath and fished the plastic device out from behind him, carelessly chucking it towards me.