Chapter 53 || "Wank, Spank then Shank."

5 on the Wall is stressing me out man Idk

- Pandora -

Chuck Banister; The only guy stupid enough to hold a party on a Wednesday.

I had never spoken to him before - nor had I ever felt compelled to - but I had seen him around, lounging against his locker without a care in the world. He acted as if he were royalty, with his neatly gelled hair and fancy black suits. Chuck Banister wasn't like most teenagers, but I guess that was why everyone liked him - that, and his abundance of money.

When the invite to his latest 'teen' party came fluttering from my locker to lay by my feet, I didn't really know what to say. I wasn't the type to get invited to parties - especially Chuck Banister's - so it was pretty surprising. My first instinct was to ignore it - assuming it wasn't actually for me - but on further inspection I noticed my name, unmistakably scrawled in the left hand corner. He had misspelt it - I have no idea how - but I ignored that, for it was the thought that counted.

To be honest, I was surprised he even knew my name.

As the day went on, and the chatter of Chuck's new party started to arise, my stomach began to knot nervously, rumour after rumour floating carelessly around as if they were birds, free from their cages. One girl told me that it was a really a strip party, another a masquerade. One warned me of his taste in skinny blonde girls; another informed me that he was known to spike girl's drinks. Each rumour was just as horrific as the next, deterring me from attending his stupid party. Although they were all probably lies, I couldn't help but feel slightly anxious.

What if one were true? What if it really was a strip party? What if he spiked my drink? What if?

Of course when Evie found out, she insisted we went. I attempted to argue with her, stating each and every horrific rumour I had heard, but - unlike me - Evie just laughed at them, assuring me they were all disgusting lies told by horny and manipulative teenagers. I wanted to believe her - I really did - but I couldn't stop dwelling.

Even now - as I stand awkwardly upon Chuck's large front porch - I still have my doubts.

"Come on!" Evie groaned, watching in annoyance as I lagged behind, deliberately trying to delay my entrance into the large house in front of me.

I could already hear the music, the bass beating so powerfully that the ground beneath me was vibrating. I hated parties - so very, very much - and the fact I had lied to my mother to come here was really eating away at me.

Why would I lie for this? It was a waste of a sin.

"Y'know, maybe I'll stay out here..."

"Look, Pandora." Evie growled, stomping over to me in her large black heels. I nervously watched as she rapidly shortened the distance between us, ready to catch her at any given moment.

In my opinion, those shoes were far too tall for her. She couldn't properly walk in them and resembled a character from Happy Feet, waddling about as if she had a full fücking diaper. In her opinion, they made her look taller and slimmer, and she could walk perfectly fine. Of course, I didn't argue further, accepting her statement.

If she wanted to look like an idiot all night, then she could go ahead. But I would not be the one to carry her shoes when her feet got tired.

"This is Chuck Banister's party." She continued, her blue eyes narrowed with determination "We were invited to Chuck Banister's party."

"So?" I grumbled, tugging uncomfortably at the material of my - or should I say Evie's - dress.

Apparently, my usual loose fitting red dress wasn't good enough anymore. Now I had to wear everything skin tight, or not wear anything at all.