Chapter 55 || "Stay away from Pandora."

- Ashton -

I was confused.

Confused to why Chuck Banister invited Pandora to his party.

Confused to why Pandora said yes.

Confused to why I was actually going to save her naive little áss.

Yet here I stood, frozen upon Chuck's large front porch in just my batman pyjamas and my glasses, with my eyes wide with astonishment.

When Pandora told me she was at a boy's house, I expected a house.

Not a fücking mansion.

"Hey, Ash. You do know this wasn't a dress up party, right?" A voice questioned, sounding slightly concerned.

Turning to my left, I met eyes with a boy around my age, with dark brown hair and a kind smile. I had never seen him before, but he had obviously seen me, and he knew my name.

This just got awkward.

"Uh, yeah." I muttered, glancing down at myself before back to the boy, shooting him a forced smile "I'm just here to collect someone."

"Let me guess, Pandora?"

My fake smile slightly faltered as I nodded, confused to how he could know that. I had never seen this boy in my life, yet he knew me.

How did he know me?

"Don't worry; I'm not a stalker or anything." He giggled, obviously sensing my uneasiness "I go to your school."

"Oh, right." I chuckled, quickly shooing away my paranoia.

He knew me from school, of course.

"Pandora's upstairs with Chuck if you need her." He stated, shooting me a sympathetic smile "I would hurry if I were you."

I thanked him briefly before finally entering Chuck's house, my eyes widening at the sight in front of me. Not only was it massive, but every wall was lined with drunken teenagers, clumsily grinding against each other to some shítty Spotify playlist. I had been to plenty parties before, but none like this. None that I had been sober for.

Heading up the stairs, I was stopped at least twice by girls, their dresses so low cut I could see almost everything. They were drunk and hörny and begged for things I would have usually given to them without a second thought, yet today was different. Today I said no.

"Díck!" One yelled as I pushed past her, battling my way to the top step.

Once on the second floor, I wasted no time searching for Chuck's room, throwing open each door with noise behind it. What I encountered in most rooms were not scenes I would like to remember, yet when I finally found the one I wanted, what lay behind that door was something I was unlikely to forget.

"Me and my boo, in my boo coupe riding. All up in that black with his chick right beside him. Ladies if you love your man show him you're the fliest. Grind up on it, girl, show him how you ride it-"

"What the fück is going on?"

At the sound of my voice, Chuck stopped singing, raising his eyebrows questioningly. His arms were wrapped securely around Pandora's limp body and he had her cradled to his chest, his lips pressed softly to her forehead. I had never seen anything quite like this before, but there was no doubt in my mind that this was fücking suspicious.

He had her cradled to his chest with his lips on her forehead, singing Beyoncé to her. Not only was he completely sober when she was passed out, but he had his hands on her thighs, code word for 'shít just got real'.