Chapter 59 || "Don't tell mum."

- Pandora -

By the time Lauren had abruptly thrown open the door, Ashton had managed to successfully roll off his bed, chuck his used cöndom into his bin, yank on a random pair of boxers and run a hand through his messy hair, taming it ever so slightly. I - however - had barely managed to pull the covers over my sweaty body before she entered, failing to fix myself enough to even attempt to appear innocent. As if by instinct, her attention immediately fell upon the unfamiliar presence in the room, her eyes widening at the sight of me.

I could only imagine what I must have looked like, my hair messy, face flushed, shoulders nude to the world - and we all know how sexüal shoulders can be, ladies. I felt ashamed, attempting to pull the covers higher as if to protect myself from her judgemental glare. The room was uncomfortably quiet, the only sound emitting from the plastic baby held carelessly in Lauren's hand - the plastic baby that I had completely forgotten about until now.

The silence stretched on until Ashton finally chose to speak, his voice tight with annoyance at his sister's unwanted presence.

"What the fück are you doing here?"

"Good morning too you too," she retorted, shooting him a large, sarcastic smile "nice to see you're as cheerful as ever."

"Fück off, Lauren." He groaned, tiredly rubbing his palm up and down his sweaty face "What do you want?"

"I want rid of this stupid thing." She hissed, abruptly dropping the baby down onto his desk. I winced at the unhealthily cracking sound it made, her cries only intensifying.

Ashton told me Kira was safe with Lauren. This did not look safe.

"Why?" He questioned, his eyebrows drawn down into a disapproving scowl "I thought you liked dolls?"

"I do," she muttered, shooting me an embarrassed sideways glance before returning her attention to her half-naked brother, seeming completely un-phased by his lack of clothing "but this- this isn't a doll."

"Of course it is."

"No, it's not. It's fücking Satan in disguise."

"Hey, don't swear!" Ashton quickly scolded, his hazel eyes meeting mine as if to say 'do you hear this shít?'

I lightly nodded, assuring him that yes, I had heard. I didn't wish to get involved in their sibling feud, so I remained quietly cocooned in his bed, ensconced in his thin woollen duvet. The tension between Lauren and Ashton was almost palpable, her small teenage body shaking with rage as he attempted to hand Kira back over to her, shoving her time and time again against his sister chest. I wished I could just run over and cradle the plastic baby to my chest, yet I couldn't, limited by my lack of clothing.

"Ashton, I don't want it anymore!" She exclaimed, harshly shoving his hands away before taking a disgusted step backwards, attempting to avoid anymore of his futile attempts.

I felt bad for her, I really did.

"C'mon Lauren," he begged, lightly shoving her shoulder in his best 'sibling banter' type of way "only for another week or so."

"I. Don't. Want. It." She repeated slowly, to make sure he understood "It cries and poops and leaves mysterious stains in its diapers and I'm sick of it! I don't want to care for it anymore, no matter how much money you give me."

"You were paying her?" I coughed, raising my eyebrows questioningly. Ashton shot me a small glare while Lauren nodded, her hands places firmly against her hips.

She was so small compared to him, yet possessed a lot of attitude, enough to make her just as intimidating.

"How much?"