Chapter 57 || "You're my Jay Z."

My gifs never match the chapter I'm so sorry

- Pandora -

"You may want to sit down."

"Ashton, I'm already sitting." I stated bluntly, patting the soft mattress beneath me "Now what the fück is going on?"

"I would just like to apologise in advance-"

"Ashton!"

"Okay, okay!" He exclaimed, tugging stressfully at the roots of his hair. I shot him a small, appreciative smile as he nervously cleared his throat, his hazel eyes focused intently upon the many band posters blue-tacked to his door.

I was still trying my very best not to jump to conclusions here, but it was getting pretty difficult.

"What do you remember from last night?" He questioned, causing me to frown.

What did I remember?

"I remember Chuck," I recalled, attempting to search through the mist that had permanently settled in my brain "he told me his middle name. It begins with an A and is posh as fück."

"Anything else?"

"I think we were cuddling?"

"You have that fücking correct." He snorted bitterly, annoyance clearly evident in his tone.

I shot him my best 'you really fücking starting?' glare and he quickly returned to his previous sympathetic state, his lips drawn back into a slight grimace.

"Sorry."

"You better be."

He rose his eyebrows at my sassy response but refrained from snapping back, wary of his actions around me. It was obvious he held information that would hurt me, and although I didn't want to be upset, he had to fücking tell me. Keeping it a secret would not make anything any better between us.

Hiding his demons would not benefit either of us.

"Is that all?"

"He kissed me forehead?" I hesitantly replied, more of a question than a statement.

At this, Ashton's eyes darkened dramatically, his jealousy consuming most of the usually joyful hazel. I knew this would be a touchy subject for him, but to be completely honest, I thought he already knew.

By the way he was acting, you would think he knew every small, dark, disgusting thing that happened last night - including that small act of inappropriate kindness from Chuck.

"I didn't know that."

"I uh... Sorry."

"Yeah, me too."

I pursed my lips at his response but remained silent, not daring to utter another word. I could remember a sparse kiss pressed to my cheek as well, yet I knew if Ashton found out this information, Chuck would probably not live to see tomorrow - slightly overdramatic, but not completely wrong.

"Can you remember me arriving?"

I shook my head, receiving a soft sigh in return. My head was still pounding and my bladder was still full, yet I didn't complain, focusing my attention on the beach blonde, surfer - who didn't actually surf - dude who was sitting anxiously beside me, looking as if it were him who was about to pee himself. I bit my lip at the mention of pee, mentally scolding myself.

Why would I do that, add fuel to the already raging fire?

"Well, I guess we'll start from there." He grunted, awkwardly shuffling around as he attempted to free his blanket from underneath him. Once he managed that, he threw it over the top of us, ensconcing me in the soft, woolly fabric. I shot him a questioning glance to which he shrugged, absent-mindedly chewing on his plump bottom lip "Just getting comfortable."