Chapter 65 || "He's gay not pregnant."

You guys > The English Essay and 120 question Biology assignment I have due tomorrow

Guess who ain't sleeping tonight

- Pandora -

"I'm in love with your brother."

I blinked once, then twice, then three times, until it no longer felt like a natural occurrence for me but more of a forced action, attempting to clear the technicolored visions that blinded my eyes. Chuck sat opposite me on the couch, his legs stretched out in front of him as if he were a small child, the soles of his feet pressed firmly to my thigh.

He too seemed pretty surprised.

"What?"

"I'm in love with Pandora's brother." Ted replied simply, shrugging his broad shoulders. He sat crossed legged on the floor in front of us, the mysterious drink in one hand and a taxidermy rabbit in the other.

I had no idea where he got the rabbit.

"You never told me you were gay." Chuck frowned, his eyes glistening with betrayal. He seemed upset - about his friend's sexuality or the fact he never told him, I was not sure.

"I didn't know I had to."

"Wha-"

"I don't like to label myself." He interrupted, his eyes fixed intently upon his fingers as he tugged at his jeans, unravelling a frayed thread "I like who I like. Why must I have to put a name to my feelings?"

"So people can know what you're into?" Chuck answered, his voice sceptical and low as if he wasn't quite sure of his words "So you can be part of a community?"

"I don't want to be part of a community." Ted frowned, seeming thoroughly disgusted by just the thought "I'd rather be a free, expressive butterfly. Just like Miley."

"You like Miley?"

"I like Miley, I love her brother."

I giggled, attempting to stifle the unwanted sound with the palm of my hand - which proved to be unsuccessful. This was then followed by small shrieks escaping my lips, until a full crescendo of laugher filled the busy living room, adding to the already deafening music they had decided to play.

Chuck watched me with affectionate eyes as I gulped for air, trying my best to calm my buzzing body. It worked for a short period of time, but it wasn't long until Ted finally snorted in amusement, sending us both flying back into breathless, panting states.

"You love Trace Cyrus?"

"Have you seen him?"

"No."

"Then don't fücking speak to me."

It was then Chuck's turn to break into musical laughter, causing all three of us to look like drugged, irresponsible, fücked up teenagers - which we technically were.

It wasn't until Luke came running in, with eyes wide with worry and cheeks soaked with tears, that we finally stopped, my jaw slackening at just the sight of the perturbed boy. Ted was the last to notice him, and when he did, his face burned crimson.

"Holy shít."

"Pandora?" The blonde boy called, using his height to peer over the tops of people's heads, attempting to find me in the crowded room. I tentatively waved, hoping he might see me.

He never.

"What the fück is going on?" I muttered - mostly to myself - as I watched him quickly exit the room, too overwrought to search the living room further.