Chapter 44 || "Stay the fuck away."

Fedora Ash is prime js

WE ARE #3 WHAT THE FÜCK HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE I CRI.

Amazing trailer by: @NOTFOCUSED

- Pandora -

"Harry?"

"Pandora?"

"Isabella?"

"Ashton?"

"I fücking jinxed it." Michael sighed, throwing his head back in exasperation.

Emma shot a confused glance between myself and the three figures standing in the doorway - one of which I did not know - as Ashton studied Isabella nervously, his mood shifting dramatically.

It had been going so well...

"So I'm guessing you know each other?" Luke coughed, breaking the awkward silence in the room.

I softly nodded, studying Harry intently. He had changed slightly from the last time I saw him - which wasn't exactly a bad thing. His hair was longer, his jaw line more prominent, and he was wearing some flowery shirt that my dad would probably wear on Holiday, yet he was rocking it. I attempted not to look at his toned chest, but it was extremely difficult, his tattoos only adding to the attraction.

I felt guilty already.

"I met Pandora at a party." Harry smiled, reminiscing back to that night.

I softly nodded, wincing at the memory. Harry had been the only good thing about that goddamn party.

"Was that the night Zayn-"

"Yeah."

"So you've met Zayn?" Emma frowned, her expression matching everyone's at the table - extremely confused.

"You could say that."

"So who's the other one?" Calum questioned, his attention focused on the random girl standing silently beside Isabella.

Her attention flickered from Michael - who had seemed to be having an intense staring contest with her - to land on the brown eyed boy, a small smile tugging at her lips.

"I'm Kim."

"She's Kim." Michael nodded, as if agreeing to her statement.

"Michael, how do you know Kim?" I asked slowly, attempting to ignore the tension between Ashton and Isabella.

I knew some shít had gone on between them, but this was not the place to talk about it.

"We're in History together." She beamed, fiddling nervously with the ends of her long red hair.

Natalia finally entered the room only to stop again, her eyes wide as she scanned the length of the large dining room.

"What the hell happened in here?"

"Dramatic shít that Michael jinxed." Luke informed, causing her eyes to widen.

"And I missed it?"

"It's kind of just getting started, if you want to take a seat."

She took another curious glance around the room before darting towards the chair next to Luke, quickly sitting herself down before whispering something into his ear. I slightly envied their relationship - seeing how chill they were together - but then it slightly irritated me as well. What they had going on was 'skinny love', and neither of them had the courage to admit it.

"You should probably take a seat." Emma chuckled, gesturing towards the few spare chairs scattered around the table.

Harry softly nodded before taking the seat across from my own, causing my heart to race. Although I was faithful to Ashton, I couldn't help but doubt my self control. If Harry were to ever make a move, I don't know if I'd have the strength to stop him. Isabella sat down next to him while Kim took the chair next to Michael - much to Emma's annoyance.